Mar. 17, 2014, 5:50 PM
Mar. 13, 2014, 12:48 PM
Mar. 13, 2014, 9:58 AM
- Ameresco (AMRC -6.2%) opens sharply lower after unadjusted Q4 earnings fell 69%, as weaker margins offset revenue growth at the energy efficiency and renewable energy company.
- FY 2013 project revenues totaled $388M, a 15% Y/Y decrease; revenues from other service offerings were $186M, up 7%; total construction backlog was $1.35B as of Dec. 31.
- Says it expects challenging market conditions to continue in 2014; issues downside FY 2014 guidance, seeing revenue of $560M-$600M vs. $608M analyst consensus estimate.
Aug. 8, 2013, 1:46 PM
- Ameresco (AMRC -5%) slips after reporting Q2 earnings that missed estimates late yesterday.
- Net earnings swung to a loss as revenue declined sharply.
- Construction backlog was $1.44B, compared with $1.51B in the prior quarter and $1.3M a year ago. It expects to convert $324M into revenue over the next 12 to 24 months.
- Energy-efficiency revenue fell 29% to $85.3M while renewable-energy revenue declined 7.4% to $41M.
- Gross margin narrowed to 18.5% from 19%.
- The company also lowered the high end of its FY13 earnings estimate by $1M to a range of $18M to $21M and reduced the high end of its revenue projection by $30M to between $620M and $640M.
- FY13 net income is anticipated to be in the range of $18M to $21M.
Dec. 7, 2011, 10:16 AMAmeresco (AMRC), a provider of energy-efficiency upgrade services, is up 2.3% following positive comments from Oppenheimer. The firm says it returned from a meeting with management "highly encouraged" about Ameresco's growth prospects, and thinks a recent Presidential Memorandum instructing federal agencies to spend a minimum of $2B on energy-efficiency upgrades will give the company a lift. | Comment!
Aug. 10, 2011, 12:15 PM
AMRC vs. ETF Alternatives
Ameresco, Inc. is anindependent provider of comprehensive services, energy efficiency, infrastructure upgrades, asset sustainability and renewable energy solutions for businesses and organizations throughout North America and Europe.
Other News & PR