Thu, May 5, 12:50 PM
Thu, Mar. 3, 12:53 PM
Mar. 17, 2014, 5:50 PM
Mar. 13, 2014, 12:48 PM
Mar. 13, 2014, 9:58 AM
- Ameresco (AMRC -6.2%) opens sharply lower after unadjusted Q4 earnings fell 69%, as weaker margins offset revenue growth at the energy efficiency and renewable energy company.
- FY 2013 project revenues totaled $388M, a 15% Y/Y decrease; revenues from other service offerings were $186M, up 7%; total construction backlog was $1.35B as of Dec. 31.
- Says it expects challenging market conditions to continue in 2014; issues downside FY 2014 guidance, seeing revenue of $560M-$600M vs. $608M analyst consensus estimate.
Aug. 8, 2013, 1:46 PM
- Ameresco (AMRC -5%) slips after reporting Q2 earnings that missed estimates late yesterday.
- Net earnings swung to a loss as revenue declined sharply.
- Construction backlog was $1.44B, compared with $1.51B in the prior quarter and $1.3M a year ago. It expects to convert $324M into revenue over the next 12 to 24 months.
- Energy-efficiency revenue fell 29% to $85.3M while renewable-energy revenue declined 7.4% to $41M.
- Gross margin narrowed to 18.5% from 19%.
- The company also lowered the high end of its FY13 earnings estimate by $1M to a range of $18M to $21M and reduced the high end of its revenue projection by $30M to between $620M and $640M.
- FY13 net income is anticipated to be in the range of $18M to $21M.
Dec. 7, 2011, 10:16 AM
Ameresco (AMRC), a provider of energy-efficiency upgrade services, is up 2.3% following positive comments from Oppenheimer. The firm says it returned from a meeting with management "highly encouraged" about Ameresco's growth prospects, and thinks a recent Presidential Memorandum instructing federal agencies to spend a minimum of $2B on energy-efficiency upgrades will give the company a lift.| Dec. 7, 2011, 10:16 AM
Aug. 10, 2011, 12:15 PM
Ameresco (AMRC -14%) trades lower after reporting its Q2 EPS was in-line with estimates, but revenues were lower-than-expected. Net income actually rose 15% Y/Y on a 23% jump in energy-efficiency revenue, but renewable-energy revenue slumped on scaled-back demand.| Aug. 10, 2011, 12:15 PM