Thu, May 5, 10:26 AM
- Amarin (AMRN -7.2%) Q1 results: Revenues: $25.5M (+60.4%); R&D Expense: $13.7M (+8.7%); SG&A: $28M (+13.4%); Operating Loss: ($23.1M) (+14.4%); Net Loss: ($29.8M) (+6.9%); Loss Per Share: ($0.16) (+11.1%); Non-GAAP Loss Per Share: ($0.14) (+12.5%); Quick Assets: $81.4M (-23.9%); CF Ops: ($24.8M) (-96.8%).
- 2016 Guidance: Net Product Revenue: $105M - 120M (unch).
Thu, May 5, 7:09 AM
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Thu, Feb. 25, 10:19 AM
- Amarin (AMRN +5.6%) Q4 results: Revenues: $26.6M (+61.2%); R&D Expense: $13.3M (+7.3%); SG&A: $23.5M (+27.7%); Operating Loss: ($18.6M) (+7.9%); Net Loss: ($21.9M) (-11.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.12) (-9.1%); Non-GAAP Loss Per Share: ($0.10) (+9.1%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $81.8M (+50.9%); R&D Expense: $51.1M (+1.6%); SG&A: $101M (+27.4%); Operating Loss: ($98.2M) (-2.3%); Net Loss: ($149.1M) (-164.4%); Loss Per Share: ($0.83) (-130.6%); Non-GAAP Loss Per Share: ($0.56) (+1.8%); Quick Assets: $107M (-10.5%).
- 2016 Guidance: Net Product Revenue: $105M - 120M.
Thu, Feb. 25, 7:12 AM
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACIW, AG, ALKS, AMCX, AMRN, AMWD, ANSS, APA, APLP, AROC, BBY, BUD, CCOI, CHS, CLDX, CM, CNSL, CORE, CPB, CPK, CRI, CVC, DPZ, EGRX, EME, EMES, ENOC, FCH, FCN, FIG, GLOG, GOGO, GTLS, GVA, HBM, HEES, HMHC, HTWR, INCR, IONS, IRDM, IRM, ITC, KERX, KOP, KSS, LKQ, MITL, NEWM, NPO, [[NTi]], NXST, PCRX, PDCO, PF, PGTI, PRIM, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RRD, RWLK, SAFM, SDRL, SEAS, SERV, SFM, SFUN, SHLD, SPAR, STWD, TD, TFX, TREE, TWI, UNT, UTHR, VAC, VC, VWR, W, WIN, WNR, WNRL, WPC, XCRA, ZBRA, ZEUS
Nov. 4, 2015, 8:52 AM
- Amarin (AMRN) Q3 results: Revenues: $21.5M (+52.5%); COGS: $7.5M (+38.9%); R&D Expense: $13.1M (-9.7%); SG&A: $26.7M (+38.3%); Operating Loss: ($25.8M) (-3.6%); Net Loss: ($32.3M) (-23.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.18) (-5.9%); Quick Assets: $119M (-0.4%).
- No guidance given.
Nov. 4, 2015, 7:05 AM
- Amarin (NASDAQ:AMRN): Q3 EPS of -$0.14 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $21.48M (+51.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.45M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, AGN, AMRN, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ARRY, AVA, AVP, AXAS, BDX, BIOS, BSFT, CBB, CDW, CECO, CHK, CLH, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CST, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DDD, EE, EMES, FOR, FOXA, GDP, HAE, HEP, HMC, HSIC, HSNI, INXN, KELYA, KORS, LINC, LL, MEMP, MFA, MNTA, MSI, MWE, NAVB, NCT, NEWP, NRG, NYLD, REGN, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SNH, SODA, SSYS, STNG, TESO, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VG, VOYA, VRTU, VSI, WCG, WD, WEC, WEN, WILN, WIX, WMC
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:24 PM
- Amarin (NASDAQ:AMRN): Q2 EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $17.71M (+40.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.39M.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALNY, AMBR, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANAD, ANET, ASEI, ASYS, ATHX, BBG, BEAT, BIO, BITA, BOJA, BRKS, BRS, CECO, CENX, CERS, CLVS, CPST, CSOD, CUB, CUBE, CVT, CYTX, DIOD, DMD, DRYS, EAC, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, EGY, ELON, EOG, ERII, ESPR, EVC, FLDM, FLTX, FPRX, FXCM, FXEN, GALE, GEOS, GNMK, GSBD, GXP, HNSN, HTGC, HUBS, IMI, IMPV, INWK, IRG, JMBA, KTOS, LGF, MAIN, MDVN, MHK, MNST, NDLS, NEWR, NFG, NPTN, NUAN, NUS, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, ORIG, OSTK, OUT, PACD, PETX, PLNR, PODD, POST, PRO, RBA, RBCN, RIGP, RJET, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SFM, SHO, SKUL, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TRXC, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, VRNS, VSAT, WAIR, WIFI, WING, XOMA, XOXO, ZNGA
May 8, 2015, 9:11 AM
- Amarin (AMRN +0.5%) Q1 results: Revenues: $15.9M (+44.5%); COGS: $5.6M (+33.3%); R&D Expense: $12.6M (+7.7%); SG&A: $24.7M (+19.9%); Operating Loss: ($27M) (-5.5%); Net Loss: ($32M) (-23.1%); Loss Per Share: ($0.18) (-20.0%); Quick Assets: $161.2M (+34.9%).
- No guidance given.
May 8, 2015, 6:02 AM
- Amarin (NASDAQ:AMRN): Q1 EPS of -$0.16 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $15.93M (+45.2% Y/Y) misses by $6.33M.
May 7, 2015, 5:30 PM
Mar. 3, 2015, 4:26 PM
- Amarin (NASDAQ:AMRN) Q4 results ($M): Revenues: 16.5 (+63.5%); Operating Expenses: 30.8 (-20.8%); Net Loss: (19.7) (-27.6%); Loss Per Share: (0.11) (+59.3%); Quick Assets: 119.5 (-37.6%).
- Vascepa revenue of $16.5M represented a sequential increase of 17.0% versus Q3. Prescriptions were up 11% sequentially and 55% compared to a year ago.
- Patient enrollment in the REDUCE-IT cardiovascular outcomes trial should be completed this year (8,000 subjects). The study will continue until the attainment of 100% of the 1,612 primary endpoint events which is estimated to happen in 2017 with results ready for publishing in 2018.
- The company does not expect a favorable decision from the FDA regarding its ANCHOR supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) which had a PDUFA date of December 20, 2013. In September 2014, the agency denied the company's appeal of its decision to rescind the ANCHOR trial Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) and management decided not to appeal further.
- Shares are up 3% after hours on moderate volume.
Amarin Corp. Plc is a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the commercialization and development of therapeutics to improve cardiovascular health. Its product, Vascepa capsules, is use as an adjunct to diet to reduce triglyceride levels in adult patients with severe hypertriglyceridemia.... More
Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Other
Other News & PR