Amyris Finally Turns A Corner And Not A Quarter Too Soon
Tristan R. Brown
Tristan R. Brown
Amyris Q1: The Company's Goals Still Appear To Be Out Of Reach
Tristan R. Brown • 13 Comments
Tristan R. Brown • 13 Comments
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:21 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Mon, Jun. 13, 3:59 PM
- Amyris (AMRS +9.3%) is higher after announcing earlier that Cathay Pacific has started a two-year program of flights from Toulouse to Hong Kong using the company's renewable jet fuel.
- AMRS says the initial 12-hour flight was the longest flight yet using a renewable jet fuel and further underpins the ‘drop-in’ characteristics of its biojet fuels.
- AMRS, in partnership with Total (TOT -1.5%), has created a sustainable sugar cane-derived, farnesene-based renewable jet fuel, and AMRS says the flights represent another step toward projected long-term demand for farnesene for a variety of renewable products.
Tue, May 10, 4:35 PM
Mon, May 9, 5:35 PM
- AG, ALB, ALRM, AMBC, AMRS, ATSG, BUFF, CALL, CGIX, CHMI, CJES, CSLT, CYTX, DGLY, DIS, DXPE, EA, ECPG, ENSG, ESIO, EVRI, EXAM, FF, FIVN, FNGN, FOGO, FOR, FOSL, FTEK, FUEL, GALE, HCKT, HLIT, HLTH, ICUI, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, KEYW, KGC, LDRH, MTSC, NEWR, NUAN, PLNT, PSEC, PVCT, QNST, QTM, RBCN, RELY, REXX, RMTI, RTK, SCSC, TDOC, VTAE, XON, XONE, ZAGG, ZFGN, ZGNX, ZLTQ
Wed, Apr. 27, 9:13 AM
- Amyris (NASDAQ:AMRS) +34.6% premarket after announcing a five-year Biofene supply agreement with an unnamed global nutraceuticals company, replacing a previous one-year deal.
- AMRS says it expects total revenue from the new deal to exceed $100M, including ~$40M in the fifth year, followed by ~$40M of annual revenue in subsequent years.
- Biofene (farnesene) is AMRS' renewable hydrocarbon molecule which forms the basis for a range of products including emollients, flavors and fragrance oils and diesel fuel.
Wed, Apr. 27, 9:11 AM
Mon, Apr. 11, 2:11 PM
- Amyris (AMRS +17.7%) leaps higher after announcing a stock purchase agreement for a $5M equity investment from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to fund a program to further reduce the cost of one of world's leading malaria treatments.
- AMRS says the program will focus on continued production of high-quality and secure supplies of artemisinic acid and amorphadiene.
- AMRS says the Gates Foundation agreed to buy ~$5M AMRS common shares at $1.14/share.
- Now read How to find winning biotech stocks
Wed, Mar. 9, 4:28 PM
- Amyris (NASDAQ:AMRS): Q4 EPS of -$0.16 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $9.84M (-15.0% Y/Y)
Tue, Mar. 8, 5:35 PM
Tue, Jan. 26, 12:45 PM
Nov. 30, 2015, 3:28 PM
- Biofuel names react favorably and refiners negatively to just-released EPA biofuel targets that come in above those proposed by the agency in May.
- Fuel suppliers will be required to mix 16.93B gallons of corn-based ethanol and other renewable fuels into gasoline this year and 18.11B gallons next year, according to the newest EPA targets.
- The final 2016 standard for advanced biofuel is nearly 1B gallons, or 35% higher than actual 2014 volumes.
- Biofuel names include: PEIX +17.7%, REGI +8.1%, AMRS +7%, GEVO +4.9%, SZYM +2.5%, GPRE +6.2%, REX +3.2%, ADM flat.
- Refiners are pulling back: VLO -0.9%, TSO -1.5%, HFC -2.6%, MPC -0.3%, PSX -0.9%, WNR -0.7%, CLMT -2.6%.
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:14 PM
- Amyris (NASDAQ:AMRS): Q3 EPS of -$0.23 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $8.6M (-47.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.24M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Oct. 14, 2015, 3:58 PM
- Industrial biotech Amyris (AMRS -19.1%) commences a $50M offering of Convertible Senior Notes due 2019 in a private placement to qualified investors. Pricing will be announced no later than tomorrow.
- Net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include beefing up the sales and marketing infrastructure, acquisitions and the retirement of outstanding convertible debt.
Oct. 14, 2015, 12:46 PM