What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Sep. 10, 2015, 4:43 PM
- American Tower (NYSE:AMT) declares $0.46/share quarterly dividend, 9.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.42.
- Forward yield 2.08%
- Payable Oct. 7; for shareholders of record Sept. 23; ex-div Sept. 21.
Dec. 2, 2014, 6:24 PM
- American Tower's (NYSE:AMT) new quarterly distribution is $0.02 above a prior $0.36/share, and good for a 1.5% yield. The distribution is payable on Jan. 13 to shareholders on record as of Dec. 16.
- The tower owner has also declared a $1.3125/share distribution for its 5.25% convertible preferred stock. It's payable on Feb. 16 to shareholders on record as of Feb. 1.
- Earlier: AMT, CCI hit by Raymond James downgrades
American Tower Corp is an owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. The Company's main business is leasing antenna space on multi-tenant communications sites to different providers.
Other News & PR