Thu, Jun. 2, 4:39 PM
Wed, Mar. 9, 6:10 PM
Sep. 10, 2015, 4:43 PM
- American Tower (NYSE:AMT) declares $0.46/share quarterly dividend, 9.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.42.
- Forward yield 2.08%
- Payable Oct. 7; for shareholders of record Sept. 23; ex-div Sept. 21.
Dec. 2, 2014, 6:24 PM
- American Tower's (NYSE:AMT) new quarterly distribution is $0.02 above a prior $0.36/share, and good for a 1.5% yield. The distribution is payable on Jan. 13 to shareholders on record as of Dec. 16.
- The tower owner has also declared a $1.3125/share distribution for its 5.25% convertible preferred stock. It's payable on Feb. 16 to shareholders on record as of Feb. 1.
- Earlier: AMT, CCI hit by Raymond James downgrades
American Tower Corp. operates as a real estate investment trust. It operates business through three segments: Domestic Rental and Management, International Rental and Management and Network Development Services. The Domestic Rental and Management segment provides for the leasing of antenna space... More
Industry: Diversified Communication Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR