Thu, Oct. 29, 2:40 PM
- After a significant outage knocked its earnings conference call offline, American Tower (AMT +0.7%) has rescheduled the call for tomorrow.
- It's now set for 8:30 a.m. ET tomorrow. As with today, it will feature the company's prepared remarks as well as a question-and-answer session.
- Today's partial call
- Previously: American Tower up 0.8% with revenues growing 19% (Oct. 29 2015)
- Previously: American Tower beats by $0.10, beats on revenue (Oct. 29 2015)
Thu, Oct. 29, 9:55 AM
- American Tower (NYSE:AMT) is up 0.8% after its Q3 report where FFO and EBITDA climbed solidly while net income fell 62% and missed expectations due to impact from currencies and a $93M charge.
- Adjusted FFO was up 21.4% to $558M and adjusted EBITDA increased 17% to $779M vs. expectations for $770M. The company took a one-time cash charge of $93M related to a tax election in folding Global Tower Partners REIT into the American Tower REIT.
- Revenue by segment: Domestic rental and management, $808M (up 21.8%); International rental and management, $405M (up 16.5%); Network Development Services, $25M.
- Taking into account various currency fluctuations, the company cut the midpoint of its 2015 guidance for rental and management revenue by $20M (now $4.635B-$4.665B) and raised the midpoint for adjusted EBITDA by $5M (now $3.035B-$3.055B vs. an expected $3.035B) and for AFFO by $10M (now $2.115B-$2.135B). It's forecasting full-year net income of $670M-$690M.
- Press Release
Thu, Oct. 29, 7:04 AM
Wed, Oct. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Wed, Jul. 29, 10:08 AM
- American Tower (NYSE:AMT) is off in early action, -2.2%, after Q2 revenue that grew 13.6% missed expectations slightly.
- Net income fell 43.8%, to $129M, mainly due to $75M in one-time debt retirement costs. Total rental and management revenue grew 14.8% (core growth of 23.2%, and organic core growth of about 7.3%).
- Revenue by segment: Domestic rental and management, $803M (up 21.7%); International rental and management, $351M (up 1.6%); Network Development Services, $20M.
- Cash from operations fell 3.3% to $1.036B for the first half.
- AMT raised its full-year guidance on AFFO to $2.095B-$2.135B (midpoint up 16.5%); adjusted EBITDA of $3.02B-$3.06B (midpoint up 14.7%); and total rental and management revneue of $4.645B-$4.695B (midpoint up 16.6%). Net income is expected at $705M-$735M (midpoint down 10.4%).
- That outlook includes a one-time charge of $92M it expects to take after filing a tax election after which Global Tower Partners REIT wouldn't operate as a separate REIT for tax purposes.
- Press Release
Wed, Jul. 29, 7:02 AM
Tue, Jul. 28, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF
Thu, Apr. 30, 8:53 AM
- American Tower (NYSE:AMT) is up 0.7% premarket after a Q1 report where funds from operations rose 17% and revenue jumped nearly 10% to crest $1B.
- EBITDA of $723.7M was up 13% and beat expectations of $693.5M.
- Revenue by segment: Domestic rental and management, $718M (up 12.9%); International rental and management, $344M (up 6.2%); Network development services, $17M.
- Net leverage ratio of about 5.3x net debt to annualized EBITDA. About $2.7B in total liquidity at quarter's end.
- The company raised full-year guidance, including impacts of its integration of towers in the Verizon transaction (which closed March 27) and a first tranche of TIM Brazil sites (which closed April 29). It raised revenue expectations by $290M to $4.555B-$4.605B (on the low side of expected $4.723B).
- Adjusted EBITDA guidance was raised $150M to $2.99B-$3.03B, just light of expected $3.022B.
- Press release
Thu, Apr. 30, 7:14 AM
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ABC, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, AMT, ANR, APD, ARG, ARW, AVP, AWI, BCE, BDC, BG, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CCE, CDK, CELG, CI, CL, CME, COMM, COP, CRR, CRS, CSH, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, CWEI, CY, DBD, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, ERJ, EXLS, FCN, FIS, FMS, FSS, GEO, GG, GLOP, GNC, GNRC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HST, HUN, I, IDA, IMAX, INCY, INGR, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVZ, LBY, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MD, MGLN, MINI, MLM, MMC, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MVIS, NBIX, NI, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OMG, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, POT, PSX, PSXP, PWE, PWR, RDS.A, RDWR, RGLD, RGS, ROK, RYL, SCG, SEE, SHPG, SMP, SNAK, SNE, SNMX, STM, STRZA, TASR, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TKR, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VAC, VGR, VIAB, VLY, VNTV, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XOM, XYL, ZMH
Mon, Feb. 23, 6:28 PM
- American Tower (NYSE:AMT) is off a bit after hours, -0.9%, after posting Q4 EBITDA of $661M (up 10.2%, but which missed expectations of $669.6M).
- Overall revenue was up 11.5%. Revenue breakouts: domestic rental and management, $681M (up 9.3%); international rental and management, $349M (up 15.9%); network development services, $16M.
- Total rental and management gross margin increased to $763M (gross margin percentage of 74%). Cash from operating activities was $565M, up 24.3%.
- The company expects to close its transactions with Verizon, Telecom Italia and Bharti Airtel in 1H15, to "further enhance our strategic positioning in the U.S., Latin America and Africa."
- The company guided for full-year 2015 revenues (rental and management) of $4.25B-$4.33B vs. an expected $4.6B, and for adjusted EBITDA of $2.82B-$2.9B vs. expectations of $2.987B.
- Press release
- Previously: Verizon reaches $5B sale of towers to American Tower (Feb. 05 2015)
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
- AIXG, ALKS, AMT, BMO, CBRL, CEQP, CLDT, CLDX, CMCSA, CMLP, COT, CRNT, CRZO, CYRN, DAKT, DCI, DPZ, DRH, DYAX, ECL, EXAS, EXLS, EXPD, FDML, GLDD, GTLS, HD, IART, IPXL, M, MNKD, NEO, ODP, PCRX, PF, PLL, RLGY, SAFM, SAH, SHLX, SHOO, SPAR, SPWR, SUI, THRM, TOL, TREX, TRXC, UTHR, VAL, VSI, WEN, WIN, WLK, WPC, ZINC
Mon, Feb. 23, 4:49 PM
Mon, Jan. 26, 7:05 PM| Mon, Jan. 26, 7:05 PM | Comment!
Oct. 30, 2014, 1:39 PM
- Though it missed Q3 EPS estimates (while beating on revenue), American Tower (NYSE:AMT) is hiking its full-year AFFO guidance to $1.8B-$1.82B from $1.755B-$1.795B.
- Also, AMT now respectively forecasts U.S. and international organic core revenue growth of 9.5% and 16%; prior guidance was for 9%+ and "nearly 15%" growth.
- Rental/management revenue guidance has been narrowed to $3.975B-$4.005B from $3.945B-$4.015B, and net income guidance lowered to $805M-$825M from $830M-$850M.
- Q3 AFFO rose 25.2% Y/Y to $460M ($1.15/share, well above EPS of $0.50).
- U.S. rental/management revenue +25.2% to $664M (+9.1% organic); international revenue +30.3% to $348M (+17.7% organic). Network development services revenue more than doubled to $27.1M.
- Rental/management op. margin slipped to 67% from 69% a year ago. AMT ended Q3 with $13.6B in net debt, and a 5.1x net leverage ratio.
- SBA (SBAC +1.4%) and Crown Castle (CCI +0.8%) are up moderately.
- Q3 results, PR
Oct. 30, 2014, 7:04 AM
American Tower Corp is an owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. The Company's main business is leasing antenna space on multi-tenant communications sites to different providers.
Other News & PR