Amira Nature FoodsNYSE
Wed, Sep. 21, 12:00 PM
Mon, Aug. 22, 8:31 AM
Fri, Aug. 12, 8:09 AM
- Amira Nature Foods (NYSE:ANFI) announces it created a strategic alliance with United Phosphorus Limited in a bid to build a productive rice value chain in India and other parts of the world.
- UPL produces rice seeds in India and is engaged in developing and marketing innovative rice crop solutions in India and other parts of the world.
- Source: Press Release
Mon, Aug. 1, 12:00 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 12:48 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 12:00 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 9:21 AM
Mon, Jul. 11, 2:12 PM
- A bill requiring food companies to label GMO ingredients was approved by the U.S. Senate by a 63 to 30 vote and now heads to the House of Representatives.
- The negotiated bill requires food companies to label genetically modified food by a phrase, symbol on the package, or a bar code that can be scanned by smartphones.
- The Department of agriculture still has two years to write the precise labeling rules if the House approves the bill.
- The passage of the bill is seen as a positive for the food sector as the alternative of having to adhere to state-by-state rules could create operational chaos for national sellers.
- Food stocks: SENEA, SENEB, THS, OTCPK:NCRA, CPB, MDLZ, GIS, OTCPK:NSRGY, FLO, CAG, DF, SJM,DF, ANFI, JJSF, WWAV, UL, OTCQX:DANOY, OTCPK:PLATF, POST, K, PEP, DMND, PF, HAIN, KO, BETR, KHC, WILC, PPC, PF, LWAY, HRL, TSN, DTEA, SAFM, BRID.
Tue, Jun. 28, 12:00 PM
Fri, Jun. 24, 9:11 AM
- Gainers: AAU +20%. VGZ +18%. MUX +13%. AKG +12%. GPL +13%. GORO +12%. GFI +12%. EMES +12%. GOLD +12%. AU +12%. SBGL +11%. EXK +11%. KGC +10%. HMY +11%. SAND +10%. ABX +10%. EGO +9%. SA +7%. IAG +9%. AUY +9%. CDE 9%. NGD 9%. AEM 8%. NEM 8%. GG 8%. NG 8%. FSM 7%.
- Losers: LYG -27%. BCS -26%. SAN -24%. RBS -23%. AV -23%. BBVA -22%. DB -18%. ING -18%. BT -18%. VNR -11%. TEF -17%. CS -16%. PUK -15%. MT -15%. AEG -14%. RYAAY -13%. UBS -12%. FCAU -12%. GNCA -12%. NOK -12%. BBL -11%. IPI -11%. TOT -11%. ANFI -11%. MNKD -10%. BCEI -8%. VMEM -10%.
Tue, Apr. 26, 12:46 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 10:22 AM
- Amira Nature Foods (NYSE:ANFI): 1H16 EPS of $0.38
- Revenue of $231.7M (-17.3% Y/Y)
Tue, Apr. 26, 9:48 AM
- Amira Nature Foods (ANFI -13.4%) reports six-month sales for the period ending on September 30, 2015 fell 17% to $232M off of unfavorable pricing trends.
- Adjusted EBITDA came in at $30.5M or as a percentage of sales at 13.2%.
- International sales fell 35% to $59.9M to account for 60% of total sales. The company says short-term disruptions during the quarter impacted sales.
- Amira plans to update guidance when full-year FY16 results are announced.
- Now read Amira Nature Foods, Target Of Opportunity
Fri, Apr. 8, 12:45 PM
Fri, Apr. 8, 10:56 AM
- Amira Nature Foods (ANFI +12.7%) spikes after the company announces that it plans to release interim six-month financial results for the period ending September 30 sometime this month.
- The company aims to disclose results for the six months ending on March 31 in July.
- There's been plenty of controversy over Amira's accounting and financial numbers, with some it stirred up by SA contributor Prescience Point.
- Now read Amira's Wonderful Growth Story Continues
Thu, Mar. 17, 12:49 PM