What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mon, Jan. 25, 12:41 PM
Dec. 31, 2015, 10:07 AM
Dec. 31, 2015, 9:17 AM
Dec. 30, 2015, 5:38 PM
Nov. 11, 2015, 12:40 PM
Nov. 11, 2015, 9:41 AM
- Amira Nature Foods (NYSE:ANFI) is up 36% to $7 even after the company announces a product distribution deal with Shaws Supermarkets and discloses the results of an independent review on accounting irregularity allegations.
- Independent third party BDO concluded recent allegations against Amira are "unsubstantiated" after analysis.
- A good deal of the debate on Amira between bulls and short sellers has been playing out on Seeking Alpha.
- SEC Form 6-K
Nov. 11, 2015, 9:16 AM
Nov. 10, 2015, 5:40 PM
Sep. 25, 2015, 12:44 PM
Sep. 17, 2015, 11:01 AM
- Amira Nature Foods (ANFI +9.8%) announces that Whole Foods Market will begin selling some of its rice products starting later this month.
- ANFI trades at $4.45 per share vs. a 52-week trading range of $2.51 to $18.52.
Sep. 3, 2015, 12:45 PM
Aug. 28, 2015, 1:37 PM
Aug. 24, 2015, 12:46 PM
Aug. 21, 2015, 9:15 AM
Aug. 20, 2015, 12:45 PM
Aug. 19, 2015, 6:32 PM
- Amira Nature Foods (NYSE:ANFI) has fired accounting firm Deloitt Haskins & Sells, and hired ASA & Associates to be its new independent auditor. ASA will "commence work immediately to audit the Company's financial results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015."
- Amira's audit committee has also "elected to appoint an independent external investigative firm." In a 6-K filing, the company states Deloitte Haskins "requested the Audit Committee retain independent external forensic investigators to conduct an investigation into (i) the issues raised in a short seller report dated July 30, 2015 and (ii) other transactions identified by Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP in connection with its incomplete audit of the Company’s financial statements for the year ended March 31, 2015."
- The "short seller report" in question was published by SA author Prescience Point, and raised a number of accounting, balance sheet, and cash flow questions. Last week, Amira announced it's suing Prescience Point and others for allegedly "disseminating material false, misleading, and defamatory information."
- Shares have plunged to $4.00 after hours, making new 52-week lows in the process.
Amira Nature Foods Ltd is engaged in processing, distributing and marketing packaged Indian specialty rice, Basmati rice. It also sells non-basmati rice and provide ready-to-eat snacks and edible oils.
Other News & PR