Anika Therapeutics Inc.NASDAQ
Anika Therapeutics: U.S. Approval To Drive Profit And Valuation
KEMS Research • 12 Comments
KEMS Research • 12 Comments
Wed, Oct. 26, 4:21 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AHL, ALDW, ALGT, AMSF, ANIK, AR, ARI, ARRS, AXS, AXTI, BGG, BWLD, CAA, CACI, CAKE, CDE, CHE, CMO, CMPR, CRY, CSGP, CSII, CW, DDR, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, EGHT, EPE, EQY, ESND, ESV, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISV, FORR, GG, GRPN, GTY, HUBG, IBKC, INFN, JBT, KEX, KMT, KNX, KRA, KRC, KWR, LLNW, LMAT, MB, MC, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MUR, NEM, NEU, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NXPI, O, OCN, ORLY, PLNT, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, RGA, RHI, RJF, SCI, SFLY, SGMO, SHLM, SIGI, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TRN, TSLA, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UCTT, UHS, UNM, VAR, VMW, WCN, WDC, WIRE, WLL, XL
Wed, Jul. 27, 4:23 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:24 PM
- Anika Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ANIK): Q1 EPS of $0.45 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $22.3M (+43.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.04M.
- Shares +4.6%.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Mon, Mar. 28, 10:15 AM
- Anika Therapeutics (ANIK +1.4%) receives CE Mark clearance for CINGAL (hyaluronic acid plus triamcinolone hexacetonide) for the treatment of pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee.
- CINGAL is a combination viscosupplement that combines the lubricant hyaluronic acid with a steroid (triamcinolone hexacetonide) to treat inflammation. It's the company's third-generation product, following ORTHOVISC and MONOVISC. In clinical studies, patients experienced immediate pain relief lasting six months after a single injection into the knee joint.
- The company's premarket approval application (PMA) is currently under FDA review. CINGAL was cleared in Canada in November 2015.
- Previously: Anika's CINGAL cleared in Canada for OA of the knee (Nov. 3, 2015)
Wed, Feb. 24, 4:08 PM
- Anika Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ANIK): Q4 EPS of $0.72 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $30.89M (+32.9% Y/Y) beats by $2.7M.
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ALDW, ALJ, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AWK, AWR, AXTI, BLDP, BWXT, CEMP, CHDN, CLGX, CLI, CLR, CRM, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DAVE, DMRC, DOOR, DPM, DTLK, DYN, ECPG, EPR, EQY, ESV, ETE, ETP, FARO, FLTX, FOE, FRGI, FUEL, GDOT, GMED, GXP, HPQ, HTH, IL, IMAX, INN, KEYW, LB, LGCY, LQ, MMLP, MTDR, NFX, NLY, NSPH, NTES, OAS, PE, PHH, QEP, RATE, RBCN, RGR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RLYP, RSPP, SBY, SN, SPTN, SRC, SUN, SXL, TAL, TCAP, TILE, TNDM, TS, TSLX, TUMI, TXTR, VIPS, WES, WGP, WLL, WPX, WR, WSR, XPO, ZPIN
Wed, Jan. 6, 4:46 PM
Dec. 29, 2015, 4:24 PM
- The first patient has been enrolled in a Phase 3 clinical trial, FastTRACK, assessing Anika Therapeutics' (NASDAQ:ANIK) HYALOFAST for the treatment of articular knee cartilage defect lesions. The aim of the prospective, randomized, active-treatment-controlled, multicenter study is to establish the superiority of a hyaluronan-based scaffold (HYALOFAST) compared to autologous bone marrow aspirate concentrate (BMAC). About 200 subjects will be recruited across 30 sites in the U.S. and Europe. The projected date for top-line data is not given.
- HYALOFAST is a biodegradable hyaluronic acid-based scaffold that is used to enable cartilage regeneration in patients with cartilage defects. Clinical data from Europe showed that patients treated with HYALOFAST plus autologous BMAC in a one-step arthroscopic procedure were able to regenerate hyaline-like cartilage.
- HYALOFAST is CE Mark'd in Europe and is commercially available in 18 countries.
Nov. 3, 2015, 9:54 AM
- Health Canada approves Anika Therapeutics' (ANIK +0.5%) CINGAL (hyaluronic acid plus triamcinolone hexacetonide) for the treatment of symptoms of osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee. This is the first clearance for the company's next-generation viscosupplement.
- CINGAL combines the lubricant hyaluronic acid with a steroid (triamcinolone hexacetonide) to treat inflammation.
Oct. 29, 2015, 9:52 AM
Oct. 28, 2015, 4:36 PM
- Anika Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ANIK): Q3 EPS of $0.55 beats by $0.21.
- Revenue of $23.7M (+7.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.34M.
- Shares -2.4%.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Jul. 29, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Anika Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ANIK): Q2 EPS of $0.51 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $22.9M (-12.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.25M.
- Shares +2.93%.