ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc.NASDAQ
Thu, Aug. 4, 8:31 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Mon, Jun. 13, 10:02 AM
- ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP +5.3%) announces that it has received approval from the FDA for Oxcarbazepine Tablets, 150mg, 300mg and 600mg, an antiepileptic drug indicated for use as monotherapy or adjunctive therapy for the treatment of partial seizures in adults and children. According to IMS, the U.S. annual sales are $145M.
- ANI's continuous effort to re-activate discontinued ANDAs led to the product approval.
Thu, May 5, 8:06 AM
- ANI Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ANIP): Q1 EPS of $0.76 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $20.56M (+9.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.47M.
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Wed, Apr. 27, 10:36 AM
Tue, Apr. 5, 9:48 AM
- The FDA approves ANI Pharmaceuticals' (ANIP +1.5%) Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Oxycodone HCl Capsules, 5 mg, a Schedule II narcotic, for the management of moderate-to-severe acute and chronic pain.
- According to IMS, the U.S. market is ~$7.5M per year.
- Read now ANI Pharmaceuticals: Fantastic Growth Offset By Large Tail Risks
Mon, Apr. 4, 1:39 PM
- Thinly traded micro cap ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP +12%) is up on more than double normal volume, albeit on turnover of only 570K shares, in response to an increase in its 2016 guidance. The company now expects net revenues of $119M - 134M (up from $105M - 120M), non-GAAP EBITDA of $55M - 63M (up from $45M - 53M) and non-GAAP EPS of $3.54 - 3.91 (up from $2.94 - 3.31).
- Now read ANI Pharmaceuticals: Fantastic Growth Offset By Large Tail Risks
Tue, Feb. 23, 10:06 AM
- ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP +10.7%) Q4 results: Revenues: $18M (-14.3%); R&D Expense: $0.7M (+16.7%); SG&A: $5.5M (+17.0%); Operating Income: $6.3M (-41.7%); Net Income: $2.9M (-86.2%); EPS: $0.25 (-86.3%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.52 (-36.6%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $76.3M (+36.3%); R&D Expense: $2.9M (+7.4%); SG&A: $21.2M (+18.4%); Operating Income: $32.7M (+63.5%); Net Income: $15.4M (-46.3%); EPS: $1.32 (-49.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: $2.72 (+30.8%); Quick Assets: $99.2M (-12.9%).
- 2016 Guidance: Net Revenues: $105M - 120M; Adjusted EBITDA: $45M - 53M; Adjusted EPS: $2.94 - 3.31; GAAP EPS: $0.30 - 0.65.
Tue, Feb. 23, 8:02 AM
- ANI Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ANIP): Q4 EPS of $0.52 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $18.04M (-14.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.09M.
Mon, Feb. 22, 5:30 PM
Mon, Feb. 1, 9:35 AM
- ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP +1.4%) acquires exclusive rights to distribute 1% and 2.5% hydrocortisone cream for rectal use and a generic version of Cipher Pharmaceuticals' (CPHR) Lipofen (fenofibrate capsules, 50 mg and 150 mg), from H-2 Pharma, LLC for $10M. The transaction also includes an undisclosed early-stage generic injectable.
- Last year, generic Lipofen generated $21.9M in sales through licensee Kowa Pharmaceuticals America. ANI will earn a royalty of 7.5% of net profits while the product is transitioned to ANI, who will launch it under its own label in Q2.
- The combined market for the hydrocortisone cream is $73M. ANI will launch both strengths in Q2 as well. It will retain a portion of the net profits from all sales.
Tue, Jan. 5, 10:44 AM
- With the aim of grabbing some of Mallinckrodt's (MNK +1.9%) Acthar business, ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP +2.7%) buys two New Drug Applications (NDAs) from a Dutch subsidiary of Merck (MRK +1.2%) for purified corticotropin gel and corticotropin zinc hydroxide for $75M in cash plus a percentage of future sales.
- H.P. Acthar Gel (repository corticotropin injection) accounted for $274.2M of Mallinckrodt's fiscal Q4 revenues of $882.4M (31%). It is indicated for the treatment of infantile spasms, multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, allergic and inflammatory ophthalmic processes and other conditions.
Dec. 29, 2015, 8:38 AM
- ANI Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ANIP) commences its commercial launch of Flecainide Acetate 50 mg, 100 mg and 150 mg tablets in the U.S. The branded version was 3M Pharmaceuticals' Tambocor which went off patent in February 2004.
- The drug is an antiarrhythmic used to treat abnormally fast heart rhythms (tachyarrhythmias).
- According to IMS Health, the U.S. market for flecainide is ~$85M.
Dec. 17, 2015, 11:57 AM| Dec. 17, 2015, 11:57 AM | 3 Comments
Nov. 3, 2015, 9:51 AM
- ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP -12.6%) Q3 results: Revenues: $20M (+14.9%); COGS: $3.3M (+6.5%); R&D Expense: $0.8M (-11.1%); SG&A: $5.4M (+31.7%); Operating Income: $8.5M (+3.7%); Net Income: $4.6M (-31.3%); EPS: $0.39 (-33.9%); Quick Assets: $150.9M (-10.7%).
- Q4 Guidance: Net revenues: $17.2M - 20M; Adjusted EPS: $0.63 - 0.76; Adjusted EBITDA: $9.4M - 11.5M.
- 2015 Guidance: Net revenues: $75.5M - 78.3M; Cost of sales: 16%; Opearting expenses: $17.3M; R&D: $2.8M - 3.1; non-GAAP EPS: $2.83 - 2.96; non-GAAP EBITDA: $43.3M - 45.4; effective tax rate: 31.5%.