ANSYS: An Undercovered Tech Company Poised For Tremendous Growth
- The market for simulations is growing rapidly and ANSYS has a history of success here.
- ANSYS has a significant global presence and scale, working with 96 Fortune 100 companies and drawing significant revenues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- More than healthy margins, zero debt, and steady cash flows give the company outstanding financial strength, stronger than all other competitors in its industry.
- ANSYS is well positioned in terms of both global presence and financial strength in order to benefit from growing markets for simulations.
- P/E is the lowest it’s been in several years and discounted to competitors, providing a buying opportunity for investors.