Allied Nevada Gold CorpNYSEMKT
Jul. 8, 2015, 11:56 AM
- Allied Nevada (NYSEMKT:ANV) says it has suspended mining operations, effective immediately, to maximize cash flow and minimize spending through the remainder of its chapter 11 process.
- ANV says it will continue to process and produce gold and silver through the operation of the heap leach pads and Merrill-Crowe processing plants; inventory on the heap leach pads totals ~260K recoverable oz. of gold, sufficient to maintain metal production for the next 12-18 months.
Mar. 16, 2015, 8:57 AM
- Allied Nevada Gold (NYSEMKT:ANV) -71% premarket after saying the NYSE had suspended the company's stock based on the previously disclosed Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
- The Toronto Stock Exchange also suspends ANV's stock while it reviews the company's continued eligibility for listing.
Mar. 10, 2015, 7:49 AM
- Allied Nevada Gold (NYSEMKT:ANV) files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after reaching an agreement with investors owning ANV’s C$400M of unsecured 8.75% notes.
- ANV will receive a $78M debtor in possession secured credit facility to maintain business as usual operations during the restructuring process.
- ANV's cash balance and revolving credit line have been depleted as the company spends to build its Hycroft mine in Nevada and its liability on a U.S.-Canadian dollar currency swap grows.
- ANV -60.2% premarket.
Jan. 21, 2015, 9:14 AM
Jan. 21, 2015, 8:58 AM
- Allied Nevada Gold (NYSEMKT:ANV) +6.7% premarket after saying it increased production by 12% for gold to 217M oz. and more than doubled silver production to nearly 1.82M oz. during 2014, citing a higher Y/Y mining rate and the resulting additional ore tons placed on the leach pads, together with increased processing capacity of the North Merrill-Crowe plant.
- ANV expects 2015 operating results similar to 2014 in terms of production and sales, with focus continuing to be on improving mining efficiencies and costs.
Jan. 20, 2015, 9:16 AM
Jan. 15, 2015, 9:16 AM
Jan. 13, 2015, 9:24 AM
Jan. 4, 2015, 3:49 PM
- The following stocks were the Russell 2000's worst performers in 2014:
- KWK -93.5%. WLT -91.7%. AMZG -89.5%. PHMD -88.2%. EXXI -88%. RGDO -86.8%. REN -85.4%. HERO -84.7%. EOX -84.3%. MCP -94.3%. CVEO -84.2%. BPZ -84.1%. FWM -82.6%. MILL -82.2%. NADL -81.6%. VRNG -81.4%. CYTX -81%. SALT -80.5%. PRKR -80%. MBII -79.7%. NTLS -79.2%. COVS -78.9%. KEG -78.9%. MM 78 MPO -77%. ANR -76.6%. EXEL -76.5%. SZYM -76.3%. CONN -76.2%. ANV -75.5%. GALT -75.5%. ZQK -74.8%. ARO -74.5%. REXX -74.1%. GDP -74%. FUEL -73.8%. QRHC -73.7%. VTG -73.4%. RLOC -73%. XONE -72.2%.
Dec. 9, 2014, 12:45 PM
Dec. 9, 2014, 9:09 AM
Dec. 9, 2014, 8:40 AM
- Allied Nevada Gold (NYSEMKT:ANV) -28% premarket after pricing a public offering of common stock and warrants.
- Investors will receive one common share and one-half warrant to purchase common stock for $1; each whole warrant entitles the holder to purchase one common share at an exercise price of $1.10.
- ANV expects the offering to provide ~$21.5M in gross proceeds.
Dec. 5, 2014, 2:22 PM
- Allied Nevada Gold (ANV -10.2%) is sharply lower after it cut its metal sales outlook for 2014 to a range of 210K-220K oz. of gold and 1.8M-1.9M oz. of silver, below its previously forecast 220K-230K oz. of gold and 1.9M-2M oz. of silver.
- ANV says it encountered a significant amount of acid leach material in its planned mining areas that has slowed drilling and reduced available ore to mine.
- ANV also says it now has just $1.3M in cash and $12.8M remaining on a credit facility.
Dec. 5, 2014, 12:50 PM
Dec. 5, 2014, 9:10 AM
Dec. 1, 2014, 12:46 PM