A.O. Smith: Still Flourishing 140 Years Later
A.O. Smith: Heating It Up
Tue, Jul. 26, 6:52 AM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:30 PM
- ABG, ACW, AHGP, AKS, ALLY, AOS, ARLP, ASTE, ATI, AUDC, AVY, AXE, AXTA, BAX, BEAV, BP, BPOP, CAT, CHKP, CIGI, CNC, CNHI, CNX, CPLA, CSL, CTG, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DTE, EEFT, EXAS, FBC, FCH, FCX, FELE, FIS, FMER, GPK, HOT, HUBB, HZO, ICLR, JBLU, JNS, KEY, KKR, LLY, LPT, MAS, MBLY, MCD, MDXG, MMM, NCI, NEO, NLSN, NORD, PCAR, PCH, RAI, RDWR, SAH, SIR, SIRI, ST, TGNA, TNC, TOWR, TROW, UA, USG, UTX, VLO, VZ, WAT, WDR, WWW, XRS
Wed, Apr. 27, 6:53 AM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Fri, Jan. 29, 8:48 AM
- Net earnings of $79.8M, or $0.90 per share vs. $53.2M or $0.59 per share in the same period a year ago.
- North America sales: -4% to $413.7M; World: +14% to $231.8M.
- During the quarter, A. O. Smith (NYSE:AOS) repurchased 329K shares of common stock at a total cost of $23.8M.
- Outlook for 2016: Earnings of between $3.40-$3.55 per share.
- Q4 results
Fri, Jan. 29, 6:56 AM
- A. O. Smith (NYSE:AOS): Q4 EPS of $0.90 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $639.4M (+2.0% Y/Y) misses by $32.97M.
Thu, Jan. 28, 5:30 PM
Oct. 21, 2015, 8:57 AM
- Net earnings of $73.6M, or $0.82 per share vs. $50.6M or $0.56 per share in the same period a year ago.
- North America sales: +6% to $417.4M; World: +9% to $217.1M.
- During the quarter, A. O. Smith (NYSE:AOS) repurchased 850K shares of common stock at a total cost of $57M.
- The company is also increasing its full-year earnings estimate to $3.08-$3.12 per share vs. a previous range of $2.72-$2.82, which excludes the potential impact from future acquisitions.
- Q3 results
Oct. 21, 2015, 6:54 AM
- A. O. Smith (NYSE:AOS): Q3 EPS of $0.82 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $625.1M (+7.5% Y/Y) misses by $24.87M.
Oct. 20, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jul. 23, 2015, 7:06 AM
- A. O. Smith (NYSE:AOS): Q2 EPS of $0.79 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $653.5M (+9.8% Y/Y) beats by $25.96M.
Jul. 22, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ABC, ADS, AEP, ALK, AMAG, AOS, ASPS, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BMY, BSX, CAB, CAM, CAT, CELG, CFX, CLFD, CMCSA, CMS, COR, CS, CSL, CY, DAN, DFRG, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FIS, FNB, GM, GMT, GNTX, GPI, GPK, HBAN, HERO, HUB.B, IMAX, IQNT, IVC, JNS, KKR, KMB, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MAC, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, MNRO, MRGE, NDAQ, NEO, NUE, NWE, ORI, PDS, PENN, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SCHL, SFE, SHPG, SNA, SQNS, STC, STM, SYNT, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, VAC, VRX, WAB, WCC, WIT, WM, WRLD, XRS
Apr. 24, 2015, 7:09 AM
- A. O. Smith (NYSE:AOS): Q1 EPS of $0.65 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $618.5M (+12.0% Y/Y) beats by $7M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jan. 27, 2015, 10:55 AM
- A. O. Smith (AOS +4.7%) has announced Q4 adjusted earnings of $57.5M, or $0.64 per share vs. $48M or $0.52 per share in the same period a year ago.
- North America sales: +12.7% to 430.7M; World: +10% to $203.4M.
- During the quarter, the company repurchased 343.3K shares of common stock at a total cost of $17.2M. For 2014, repurchases totaled approximately 2.2M shares at a cost of $103.8M.
- The company expects 2015 sales to increase approximately 10% from 2014 and 2015 earnings to be between a range of $2.65-$2.80 per share.
- Q4 results
A. O. Smith Corp. is a water technology company that engages in the manufacture and distribution of comprehensive lines of residential gas, gas tankless, and electric water heaters. It operates through the North America and Rest of World geographical segments. The North America segment offers... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Industrial Electrical Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR