A. O. Smith CorporationNYSE
A.O. Smith: Still Flourishing 140 Years Later
Wed, Oct. 26, 6:52 AM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:30 PM
- AB, AGCO, AIT, ALLY, AOS, AVX, AVY, BA, BCO, BEN, BIIB, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CG, CMCSA, DTE, ENTG, EVR, EXAS, FDML, FLIR, GD, GNRC, GRA, GRMN, GRUB, HBAN, HES, HLT, IR, KO, LEA, LH, LRN, LUV, MDCO, MDLZ, MKTX, MMYT, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PAG, PB, POL, RES, ROL, SAIA, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SONS, SPG, STRA, STT, UCBI, VG, VLY, VNTV, WEC, WM, WOOF, WYN
Fri, Oct. 7, 10:16 AM
Thu, Oct. 6, 7:27 AM
- The company's stock will split before the market open today (2:1 ratio).
Tue, Jul. 26, 6:52 AM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:30 PM
- ABG, ACW, AHGP, AKS, ALLY, AOS, ARLP, ASTE, ATI, AUDC, AVY, AXE, AXTA, BAX, BEAV, BP, BPOP, CAT, CHKP, CIGI, CNC, CNHI, CNX, CPLA, CSL, CTG, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DTE, EEFT, EXAS, FBC, FCH, FCX, FELE, FIS, FMER, GPK, HOT, HUBB, HZO, ICLR, JBLU, JNS, KEY, KKR, LLY, LPT, MAS, MBLY, MCD, MDXG, MMM, NCI, NEO, NLSN, NORD, PCAR, PCH, RAI, RDWR, SAH, SIR, SIRI, ST, TGNA, TNC, TOWR, TROW, UA, USG, UTX, VLO, VZ, WAT, WDR, WWW, XRS
Mon, Jul. 11, 11:12 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 6:53 AM
- A. O. Smith (NYSE:AOS): Q1 EPS of $0.83 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $636.9M (+3.0% Y/Y) misses by $8.7M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Mon, Apr. 11, 4:47 PM
- A. O. Smith (NYSE:AOS) declares $0.24/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.26%
- Payable May 16; for shareholders of record April 29; ex-div April 27.
Fri, Jan. 29, 8:48 AM
- Net earnings of $79.8M, or $0.90 per share vs. $53.2M or $0.59 per share in the same period a year ago.
- North America sales: -4% to $413.7M; World: +14% to $231.8M.
- During the quarter, A. O. Smith (NYSE:AOS) repurchased 329K shares of common stock at a total cost of $23.8M.
- Outlook for 2016: Earnings of between $3.40-$3.55 per share.
- Q4 results
Fri, Jan. 29, 6:56 AM
- A. O. Smith (NYSE:AOS): Q4 EPS of $0.90 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $639.4M (+2.0% Y/Y) misses by $32.97M.
Thu, Jan. 28, 5:30 PM
Mon, Jan. 25, 4:48 PM
- A. O. Smith (NYSE:AOS) declares $0.24/share quarterly dividend, 26% increase from prior dividend of $0.19.
- Forward yield 1.5%
- Payable Feb. 16; for shareholders of record Feb. 5; ex-div Feb. 3.
Oct. 21, 2015, 8:57 AM
- Net earnings of $73.6M, or $0.82 per share vs. $50.6M or $0.56 per share in the same period a year ago.
- North America sales: +6% to $417.4M; World: +9% to $217.1M.
- During the quarter, A. O. Smith (NYSE:AOS) repurchased 850K shares of common stock at a total cost of $57M.
- The company is also increasing its full-year earnings estimate to $3.08-$3.12 per share vs. a previous range of $2.72-$2.82, which excludes the potential impact from future acquisitions.
- Q3 results
Oct. 21, 2015, 6:54 AM
- A. O. Smith (NYSE:AOS): Q3 EPS of $0.82 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $625.1M (+7.5% Y/Y) misses by $24.87M.