Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.NYSE
Mon, Nov. 21, 9:56 AM
- Argus upgraded Air Products (APD +1.2%) to Buy from Hold, citing the spinoff of the company's Electronic Materials division, the forthcoming sale of its Performance Materials unit and other restructuring actions it has taken over the last year.
- Going forward, the firm expects APD to use the proceeds from asset sales to make "small to medium-sized acquisitions" and carry out buybacks and dividend increases. It also assigned the stock a price target of $159.
Wed, Nov. 16, 1:04 PM
Thu, Oct. 27, 7:32 AM
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ABMD, ACOR, AET, ALLE, ALV, ALXN, AMT, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BBW, BC, BCOR, BGCP, BMS, BMY, BWA, BX, CBG, CCMP, CELG, CFX, CHH, CL, CLF, CMC, CME, CMS, COLB, COP, COR, CRI, CRR, CRS, CVE, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CYS, DFT, DLX, DOW, DPS, EME, EPD, EQGP, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FMS, GCI, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, HCA, HEES, I, IDA, IDCC, IP, IPGP, IRDM, IVZ, LANC, LAZ, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDP, MDXG, MHO, MJN, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, NEWM, NMR, NOK, NOV, NTCT, ODFL, ORI, PATK, PENN, PF, PJC, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, QSII, RDN, RGS, ROCK, RTN, SCG, SEE, SFE, SILC, SIRI, SMP, SQNS, SRPT, STM, SUP, SWK, TCK, TDC, TFX, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPH, TPX, TREE, TROW, TUES, TWTR, TZOO, UAN, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VC, VLP, WCC, WEX, WST, WWE, XEL, XRS, YNDX
Mon, Oct. 3, 2:19 PM
Fri, Sep. 9, 11:24 PM
- Air Products (NYSE:APD) announced pro rata dividend for outstanding stock of Versum.
- The dividend will be paid on October 1, to shareholders on record of Sept. 21, 2016.
- Dividend can be cancelled by Board of Directors if it will be inadvisable to effect the dividend.
- In connection with divestiture, Air Products shareholders will receive one share of Versum stock for every two shares of Air Products common stock.
- Press Release
Mon, Aug. 1, 1:55 PM| Mon, Aug. 1, 1:55 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 6:24 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Jul. 21, 10:29 AM
Fri, Jul. 15, 10:02 AM
- Thomas Lee from Fundstrat Market & Equity Research ("our research process combines both top-down strategy and bottoms-up fundamental views, to develop a roadmap of practical and useful investment insights for our clients") identifies 15 stocks that meet his criteria for his current “highest conviction” strategies, which he calls “laggards become leaders” and “stocks are the new bonds.”
- The following stocks are in 1 of 16 groups that have lagged in the bull market (laggards), and have dividend yield greater than the their long-term bond yield (stocks are the new bonds): APD, CAT, CSCO, CVX, HP, IBM, OXY, PCAR, PG, PX, RL, SLB, T, VZ, XOM.
Wed, Jul. 6, 8:08 AM
- Air Liquide (OTCPK:AIQUF, OTCPK:AIQUY) warns of slower growth in sales and profitability despite its recent acquisition of U.S.-based Airgas that was designed to offset poor economic prospects in Europe.
- The company says it is seeking revenue growth of 6%-8% annually between now and 2020, and expects to deliver a return on capital employed in excess of 10% after 5-6 years; its ROCE was 10.3% in 2015, short of a targeted 12%-13% return.
- When the Airgas deal was announced last November, it was expected to help Air Liquide overtake rivals Linde (OTCPK:LNAGF), Air Products (NYSE:APD) and Praxair (NYSE:PX) to the top spot in North America and help diversify away from slow-growth Europe.
Thu, May 19, 12:21 PM
- Air Products and Chemicals (NYSE:APD) declares $0.86/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.43%
- Payable Aug. 8; for shareholders of record July 1; ex-div June 29.
Fri, May 6, 8:00 AM
- Air Products and Chemicals (NYSE:APD) +2.3% premarket after agreeing to sell its performance materials division to Germany's Evonik Industries (OTC:EVKIF) for $3.8B, as it carries out its plan to focus on industrial gases.
- APD also says it plans to spin off its electronic materials division to shareholders as a separate public company called Versum Materials; the spinoff is expected to occur by the end of September and will evaluate whether conditions are favorable for a tax-free spinoff.
- APD's performance materials business makes chemicals used in sun lotion and paint, and recorded $245M in sales during Q4.
- Now read Air Products and Chemicals: Great company, great value
Mon, May 2, 7:58 AM
- April monthly performance was: +0.8%
- $0.21 in dividends were paid in April
- Top 10 Holdings as of 3/31/2016: Nucor Corp (NUE): 2.38%, Emerson Electric Co (EMR): 2.24%, Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): 2.22%, W.W. Grainger Inc (GWW): 2.22%, Genuine Parts Co (GPC): 2.22%, Pentair PLC (PNR): 2.19%, Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): 2.19%, McCormick & Co Inc Non-Voting (MKC): 2.17%, Air Products & Chemicals Inc (APD): 2.15%, Dover Corp (DOV): 2.15%
Thu, Apr. 28, 6:19 AM
- Air Products and Chemicals (NYSE:APD): FQ2 EPS of $1.82 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $2.27B (-5.8% Y/Y) misses by $100M.