What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Jan. 10, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jan. 10, 2014, 9:26 AM
- American Pacific (APFC) agrees to be acquired by investment funds managed by H.I.G. Capital for $46.50/share, an 18.9% premium over yesterday's closing price, in an all cash transaction valued at ~$392M.
- Shares are halted.
Dec. 31, 2013, 12:46 PM
Dec. 12, 2013, 4:25 PM
- American Pacific Corporation (APFC): FQ4 EPS of $1.32.
- Revenue of $59.2M. (PR)
Oct. 4, 2013, 10:57 AM
- Chemical maker American Pacific (APFC +10.2%) is considering selling itself, Reuters reports.
- Sources say APFC is in advanced talks with bidders on a sale and could announce a transaction in the near future; the company is said to have hired KeyBanc to advise on the sale.
- Shares have risen nearly fivefold in the past year.
Aug. 8, 2013, 12:49 PM
Aug. 7, 2013, 7:07 PM
- American Pacific (APFC): FQ3 EPS of $1.03 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $69.5M. (PR)
Jun. 14, 2013, 5:30 PM
May 10, 2013, 6:20 AMAmerican Pacific (APFC): FQ2 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.13. Revenue of $50M. (PR) | May 10, 2013, 6:20 AM
Other News & PR