What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mar. 24, 2015, 11:49 AM
- Advanced Photonix (NYSEMKT:API) CFO Jeffrey Anderson plans to resign, effective April 3. The company insists Anderson's resignation isn't the result of any disagreement with the company.
- The news comes as API gets set to merge with fiber optic sensing and test/measurement equipment provider Luna Innovations (LUNA). That deal is expected to close in May, with Luna chief My E. Chung becoming the CEO of the post-merger company.
Feb. 9, 2015, 11:12 AM
- Advanced Photonix (NYSEMKT:API): FQ3 EPS of -$0.02
- Revenue of $5.8M (-22.1% Y/Y).
Feb. 2, 2015, 10:24 AM
- Optoelectronic sensor and test/measurement hardware vendor Advanced Photonix (API +34.5%) is merging with fiber optic sensing and test/measurement equipment firm Luna Innovations (LUNA +0.5%) in an all-stock deal.
- API shareholders will receive 0.32 Luna shares for each API share they own. Between them, the companies possess 200+ patents and patent applications, and had revenue of $49.9M for the 12 months ending Sep. 30.
- The combined company will keep Luna's name, and be headquartered in Roanoke, VA. Luna chief My E. Chung will be its CEO.
Nov. 10, 2014, 4:30 PM
- Advanced Photonix (NYSEMKT:API): FQ2 EPS of $0 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $7.8M (+3.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.1M.
Aug. 11, 2014, 4:10 PM
- Advanced Photonix (NYSEMKT:API): FQ1 EPS of $0 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $7.7M beats by $0.2M.
Jun. 30, 2014, 4:11 PM
- Advanced Photonix (API): FQ4 EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $6.97M (+16.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.07M.
Jun. 12, 2014, 1:08 PM| Jun. 12, 2014, 1:08 PM
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:01 PM
- Advanced Photonix (API): FQ3 EPS of -$0.02 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $7.5M (+28% Y/Y) misses by $0.96M.
Aug. 12, 2013, 5:07 PM
- Advanced Photonix (API): FQ1 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $7.08M misses by $0.2M. (PR)
Feb. 11, 2013, 4:52 PMAdvanced Photonix (API): FQ3 EPS of -$0.02 in-line. Revenue of $5.8M (-10% Y/Y) misses by $0.8M. Shares -17.4% AH. (PR) | Feb. 11, 2013, 4:52 PM
Nov. 13, 2012, 4:21 PMAdvanced Photonix (API): FQ2 EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.01. Revenue of $5.6M (-33% Y/Y) misses by $0.6M. (PR) | Nov. 13, 2012, 4:21 PM
Jan. 19, 2011, 11:59 AMCree's (CREE -13.8%) Q2 earnings miss bodes poorly for the LED sector. Also down are LED equipment makers Aixtron (AIXG -3.8%), Veeco Instruments (VECO -6.2%), and Nanometrics (NANO -1.8%), as well as LED materials supplier Rubicon (RBCN -5.7%). Cree attributed its results to component over supply in Asia. | Jan. 19, 2011, 11:59 AM
Advanced Photonix Inc is engaged in the development and manufacturing of optoelectronic devices and value-added sub-systems and systems. It has two manufacturing facilities located in Camarillo, California and Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Other News & PR