What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Jan. 24, 2015, 8:25 AM
- In a low-yield world, the newly launched iBillionaire High Dividend Index - which tracks the trading moves of 25 investing-savvy billionaire investors such as Stanley Druckenmiller, James Dinan and Nelson Peltz - actually lives up to its name with a dividend yield of 5.34%.
- At 24%, the index has a high allocation of energy shares, including OXY, TRP, CNP, COP, BP, ATLS, CVI, WMB, APL, RIG and ARP.
- Also worth noting is that the index contains some high-yielding mortgage REITs, an area most investors hate right now but where billionaires seem to find value; examples are NRF, AGNC and CIM.
- No mutual fund or ETF tracks this index, but it offers a fishing pond of income investment ideas to research further.
- The top 20 holdings: TLM, CVC, GM, TIME, AEE, D, STAY, KMI, TROX, EXC, STNG, PPL, IRM, PFE, KKR, KAR, F, MIC, LO, ABBV.
Nov. 3, 2014, 6:22 PM
- Atlas Pipeline Partners (NYSE:APL): Q3 EPS of $0.13 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.01.
- Revenue of $761.2M (+36.4% Y/Y) beats by $29.59M.
Nov. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACXM, AEIS, AGU, AIG, AMTG, ANV, APL, BDE, BKH, CHGG, CKP, CRK, CUTR, CVD, CXW, CYH, DXPE, EGAN, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, EQC, FN, FTR, GALE, GRT, GTY, HLF, IART, ININ, KAMN, KBR, LCI, MCEP, MDU, MR, MRO, NBIX, NLS, NOR, NTRI, OGS, OTTR, PKT, PL, PLOW, PQ, QLYS, RBC, REG, RKT, RKUS, RLD, RTEC, SALE, SBRA, SGY, SKH, SNHY, SRC, SSW, SUP, TDW, THC, TXRH, VNO, VNR, WTR, Y
Oct. 28, 2014, 6:22 PM
- Atlas Pipeline (NYSE:APL) declares $0.64/share quarterly distribution, 1.58% increase from previous distribution of $0.63.
- Forward yield 7.02%
- Payable Nov. 14; for shareholders of record Nov. 10; ex-div Nov. 6.
Oct. 13, 2014, 9:15 AM
Oct. 13, 2014, 7:58 AM
- Targa Resources Partners (NYSE:NGLS) and Targa Resources (NYSE:TRGP) agree to acquire Atlas Pipeline Partners (NYSE:APL) and Atlas Energy (NYSE:ATLS) for $5.8B, including $1.8B of debt.
- Prior to Targa's acquisition of ATLS, ATLS will spin off its non-midstream assets; after giving effect to the spinoff, ATLS assets will solely comprise its general partner and incentive distribution rights interests in APL and 5.8M APL common units.
- The combination creates one of the largest diversified MLPs on an enterprise value basis, bringing Atlas' positions in the Woodford/SCOOP, Mississippi Lime and Eagle Ford and additional Permian assets to Targa's existing Permian, Bakken, Barnett and Louisiana Gulf coast operations.
- ATLS +14.1%, APL +12.8% premarket.
Aug. 5, 2014, 9:58 AM
- Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL -1.6%) opens lower even as Q2 earnings rise nearly sixfold Y/Y, mainly due to a $48.5M gain recognized on the sale of its subsidiaries that held a 20% interest in West Texas LPG Pipeline Limited Partnership.
- Adjusted EBITDA for Q2 was $92.9M, up 8% Y/Y.
- Q2 processed gas volumes of ~1.5B cf/day was an all-time APL record.
- Expanded company-wide processing capacity by 21% with the addition of Stonewall and Silver Oak II plants to serve increasing producer activities.
- Gross margin from operations was $136.8M vs. $108.7M for the prior-year period, a result of increasing producer activity in APL's areas of operations and the start-up of the Stonewall plant in May.
Aug. 4, 2014, 11:55 PM
- Atlas Pipeline Partners (NYSE:APL): Q2 EPS of $0.27 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.05.
- Revenue of $713.9M (+27.3% Y/Y) beats by $42.15M.
Aug. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ACXM, AEIS, AIG, ANV, APL, AREX, BRS, CAR, CHGG, CKEC, CKP, CNQR, CRK, CUTR, DRC, ECOM, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, GTAT, ININ, IRWD, JMBA, KAMN, KONA, LF, LLNW, LMNS, MCEP, MDR, MRO, MWA, NLS, OGS, OTTR, PHH, PL, PLOW, PXD, QLYS, REGI, ROSE, RP, RTEC, SALE, SNHY, THC, TNET, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, VNO, VNR, VVC, WAGE, Y
Jul. 2, 2014, 3:53 PM
- Atlas Energy (ATLS +2.1%) is initiated with an Outperform rating and $55 price target at RBC, which believes ATLS can maintain a top-tier distribution growth over the next few years even if underlying MLP distribution growth is below expectations due to IDRs in the deep splits and significant future equity needs at both.
- Also, RBC starts the Atlas Pipeline (APL -0.1%) MLP at Sector Perform with a $36 target, seeing low-to-mid single-digit distribution growth through the next several years due to expected strong volume growth on its systems but offset by equity capital needs and a future preferred equity conversion, factors which likely will keep a lid on distribution growth through the forecast period.
May 6, 2014, 12:36 AM
- Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL): Q1 EPS of -$0.27 misses by $0.19.
- Revenue of $700M (+71.6% Y/Y) beats by $84.35M.
May 5, 2014, 4:43 PM
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) agrees to acquire Atlas Pipeline (APL) subsidiaries that own a 20% stake in West Texas LPG Limited Partnership for $135M; Chevron (CVX) will continue to own the remaining 80%.
- West Texas LPG owns a 2,300-mile pipeline system originating in the Permian Basin continuing across north and east Texas with delivery to Mont Belvieu, Tex., for fractionation, with long-haul capacity of 240K bbl/day and volumes that have been at or near capacity since 2011.
- MMLP will fund the deal through a public offering of 3.6M common units.
May 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEIS, AIG, APC, APL, ARE, AXLL, BDE, BNFT, CATM, CFN, CKEC, CKP, CRK, DATA, ECOL, ECOM, EGOV, ELNK, ENH, EOG, EOX, FLDM, FN, G, HCLP, HGR, HI, IDTI, ININ, KAR, LF, MCEP, MED, MR, NLS, OAS, OTTR, PIKE, PRI, PSMI, QLYS, RBC, RGR, ROSE, RWT, SALE, SKH, SMG, SNHY, STAG, SZYM, THC, TXRH, UAM, VECO, VNO, VVUS, WG, YY, ZIPR.
Apr. 21, 2014, 1:13 PM
- Atlas Energy's (ATLS -6.6%) only material source of income is distributions from Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL -2.7%) and Atlas Resource Partners (ARP -5.4%), says Hedgeye's Kevin Kaiser, but the majority of APL's and ARP's distributable cash flow is a function of aggressive non-GAAP accounting.
- "In our view, ARP and APL’s distributions are funded with capital raises – not real profits – and that can only go on for so long." The downside is considerable, concludes Kaiser, for all three MLPs, particularly ATLS.
Mar. 11, 2014, 6:24 PM
- Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL) says it has retained Citigroup to begin a strategic review of its ownership interest in West Texas LPG Pipeline, which owns a 2,295-mile common carrier natural gas liquids pipeline operated by Chevron (CVX); APL owns a 20% interest.
- APL says potential proceeds in the event of a sale would be used to fund part of its growth opportunities in its core operating areas.
Feb. 26, 2014, 2:59 PM
- Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL +0.2%) is initiated with a Hold rating and $35 price target at Deutsche Bank as a “premier midstream MLP" with gathering and processing assets and pipelines in liquids-rich shale plays.
- The firm APL's solid earnings growth bolstered by its diversified well-positioned assets, sizable high-return expansion projects, and accretive acquisitions coupled with a strong hedging program and continued focus on de-risking the operations and financials support a 5%-7% distribution growth over the next few years.
- However, DB is cautious about APL's 60% of EBITDA exposed to commodities, an elevated leverage ratio and 11% cost of capital vs. the 8% sector average.
Other News & PR