Archrock Partners, L.P.NASDAQ
Tue, Nov. 1, 6:19 AM
Tue, Nov. 1, 1:53 AM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:30 PM
- ADPT, AEP, AHH, ALLT, AME, AMRC, ANGI, APLP, ARRY, AUDC, AVA, AYR, BKD, BP, CIE, CMI, CNX, COH, CRCM, DHX, DIN, DISCA, DX, ECL, EGL, EIGI, EMR, ETN, EVHC, FCH, FDP, FIS, FSS, GHM, GK, GLT, GWR, HCP, HRS, HSKA, HW, HZO, ICE, IDXX, INCY, IRM, K, KEM, LXRX, LYB, MCRN, MDC, MLM, MOS, MSM, NI, NSP, OSK, OXY, PBI, PES, PFE, PPL, PRTS, RDC, RDS.A, RDWR, RHP, SAH, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SNE, SPR, SUI, TAP, TRI, WCG, WLB, WNR, WNRL, XYL
Thu, Aug. 4, 6:10 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Wed, Jul. 27, 6:08 PM
Tue, Jun. 21, 2:58 PM
- Delek Logistics (DKL +2.9%) and Archrock Partners (APLP +10%) are upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs with respective price targets of $32 and $14, citing attractive relative valuation and upside growth opportunity.
- However, the firm downgrades USA Compression (USAC +0.1%) to Sell from Neutral with a $13 price target, saying the company's high leverage brings risk of a distribution cut.
- Goldman says the calls are part of its more confident medium-term view on U.S. oil and gas production, which will boost utilization rates, but the firm remains uncertain about the near-term outlook, taking into account overcapacity and new market entrants.
Tue, Jun. 21, 2:05 PM
Mon, Jun. 13, 2:05 PM
Tue, May 3, 6:25 AM
- Archrock Partners (NASDAQ:APLP) declares $0.285/share quarterly dividend, -50.2% decrease from prior dividend of $0.5725.
- Forward yield 9.02%
- Payable May 13; for shareholders of record May 12; ex-div May 10.
Tue, May 3, 12:29 AM
- Archrock Partners (NASDAQ:APLP): Q1 EPS of $0.18 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $151.4M (-7.9% Y/Y) misses by $13.94M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Thu, Feb. 25, 6:18 AM
- Archrock Partners (NASDAQ:APLP): Q4 EPS of $0.19 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $161.4M (+0.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.94M.
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACIW, AG, ALKS, AMCX, AMRN, AMWD, ANSS, APA, APLP, AROC, BBY, BUD, CCOI, CHS, CLDX, CM, CNSL, CORE, CPB, CPK, CRI, CVC, DPZ, EGRX, EME, EMES, ENOC, FCH, FCN, FIG, GLOG, GOGO, GTLS, GVA, HBM, HEES, HMHC, HTWR, INCR, IONS, IRDM, IRM, ITC, KERX, KOP, KSS, LKQ, MITL, NEWM, NPO, [[NTi]], NXST, PCRX, PDCO, PF, PGTI, PRIM, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RRD, RWLK, SAFM, SDRL, SEAS, SERV, SFM, SFUN, SHLD, SPAR, STWD, TD, TFX, TREE, TWI, UNT, UTHR, VAC, VC, VWR, W, WIN, WNR, WNRL, WPC, XCRA, ZBRA, ZEUS
Fri, Jan. 15, 6:33 PM
- Wells Fargo's energy MLP analysts lists the companies they believe are most likely to cut their distributions, and finds the model is “broken” for just under half of all MLPs.
- The firm's list includes eight names with the most leverage - all at levels of 4.7x EBITDA or greater: AMID, APLP, CCLP, CEQP, ETE, ETP, WMB and WPZ.
- Its top picks include Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD), Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE:MMP) and Spectra Energy Partners (NYSE:SEP), for their combination of predominantly fee-based cash flows, minimal volume risk, modest financing needs and conservative balance sheets.
- ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, KYN, MLPL, YMLP, TYG, SRV, KYE, CEM, MLPI, NML, FEN, NTG, MLPA, KMF, EMLP, FMO, MLPN, SRF, FEI, JMF, CBA, MLPG, MLPX, GMZ, EMO, MLPS, MLPY, TTP, CTR, YMLI, AMU, CEN, ZMLP, GER, AMZA, SMM, MIE, DSE, ENFR, FPL, ATMP, JMLP, MLPC, MLPW, IMLP
Nov. 3, 2015, 6:23 AM
- Exterran Partners (NASDAQ:EXLP): Q3 EPS of $0.23 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $163.3M (+6.6% Y/Y) misses by $3.15M.