Aramark Still Has Room To Run In 2014 With 40% Upside
Wed, May 11, 9:25 AM
- Aramark Holdings (NYSE:ARMK) reports organic sales growth of 1.1% in FQ2.
- Revenue break-up: FSS North America: $2.52B (flat); FSS International: $664M (-5.1%); Uniform & Career Apparel: $391M (+3.9%).
- Adjusted operating margin rate improved 30 bps to 6.2%.
- The company completed acquisition of the Irish specialty food and merchandise retailing company, Avoca Handweavers Ltd. during the quarter.
- The company expects adjusted EPS to be in the range of $1.65 to $1.75 for FY2016.
Wed, Feb. 10, 8:00 AM
- Aramark Holdings (NYSE:ARMK) reports organic sales growth of 3.3% in FQ1.
- Revenue break-up: FSS North America: $2.623B (+2%); FSS International: $695M (-8%); Uniform & Career Apparel: $393M (+4%).
- Adjusted operating income margin rate increased 30 bps to 7.1%
- The company expects adjusted EPS to be in the range of $1.65 - $1.75 for FY2016.
Sep. 22, 2015, 5:40 PM
Mar. 19, 2015, 11:59 AM
- Owens-Illinois (OI -2.2%) says CFO Stephen P. Bramlage Jr. will leave the company at the end of this month to become the CFO at Aramark (ARMK -0.6%).
- Bramlage will succeed current ARMK CEO Fred Sutherland, who is retiring at the end of this year after nearly 35 years at the company including 17 years as finance chief; Bramlage was named OI CFO in 2012 after holding various financial and managerial posts with the company.
- Current controller John Haudrichwill will become OI's CFO on an interim basis while a search is conducted for a successor.
May 27, 2014, 4:22 PM
- Certain stockholders are offering 20M shares of common stock with underwriters granted the option to buy another 3M shares. Aramark (ARMK) will not receive any proceeds.
Dec. 12, 2013, 10:36 AM| Dec. 12, 2013, 10:36 AM | 1 Comment
Aramark operates as a holding company with interest in providing food, facilities and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, sports, leisure and corrections clients. It operates through three reportable segments: Food & Support Services North America, Food & Support... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR