What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Tue, Feb. 2, 7:04 AM
Mon, Feb. 1, 5:30 PM
Dec. 16, 2015, 12:45 PM
Dec. 16, 2015, 9:14 AM
Dec. 16, 2015, 7:55 AM
- Array BioPharma (NASDAQ:ARRY) jumps 28% premarket on robust volume in response to its announcement of successful results in a 402-subject Phase 3 clinical trial, NEMO, assessing lead product candidate binimetinib in patients with advanced NRAS-positive melanoma, a type of skin cancer associated with a poor prognosis. The study met its primary efficacy endpoint of improving progression-free survival (PFS) compared to the chemo drug dacarbazine. Patients treated with binimetinib experienced a median PFS of 2.8 months versus 1.5 months for dacarbazine (p<0.001).
- Binimetinib was generally well-tolerated and the adverse events were consistent with earlier studies in NRAS-positive melanoma patients.
- The company plans to submit marketing applications for this group of patients in H1 2016.
- Binimetinib inhibits a protein kinase enzyme called MEK, which plays a key role in a certain cellular signaling pathway that is over-activated in certain cancers, especially those that express the mutations BRAF, KRAS and NRAS. It is also being investigated in ovarian cancer (MILO study) and BRAF-positive melanoma (COLUMBUS study).
Nov. 4, 2015, 8:02 AM
- Array BioPharma (NASDAQ:ARRY): FQ1 EPS of -$0.15 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $16.19M (+166.7% Y/Y) beats by $2.17M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, AGN, AMRN, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ARRY, AVA, AVP, AXAS, BDX, BIOS, BSFT, CBB, CDW, CECO, CHK, CLH, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CST, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DDD, EE, EMES, FOR, FOXA, GDP, HAE, HEP, HMC, HSIC, HSNI, INXN, KELYA, KORS, LINC, LL, MEMP, MFA, MNTA, MSI, MWE, NAVB, NCT, NEWP, NRG, NYLD, REGN, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SNH, SODA, SSYS, STNG, TESO, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VG, VOYA, VRTU, VSI, WCG, WD, WEC, WEN, WILN, WIX, WMC
Aug. 3, 2015, 9:18 AM
Aug. 3, 2015, 8:26 AM
- Array BioPharma (ARRY +1%) FQ4 results: Revenues: $12.3M (+105.0%); R&D Expense: $18.6M (+28.3%); SG&A: $8.4M (+42.4%); Operating Loss: (20M) (+22.5%); Net Loss: ($12.7M) (+55.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.09) (+59.1%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $51.9M (+23.3%); R&D Expense: $54.4M (+9.2%); SG&A: $31.4M (+43.4%); Operating Income: $3.3M (+104.4%); Net Income: $9.4M (+111.0%); EPS: $0.07 (+110.1%); Quick Assets: $185.1M (+58.1%).
- No guidance given.
Aug. 3, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Array BioPharma (NASDAQ:ARRY): FQ4 EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $12.3M (+104.7% Y/Y) beats by $2.01M.
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jul. 22, 2015, 9:16 AM
Jul. 22, 2015, 8:16 AM
- A Phase 3 clinical trial (SUMIT) assessing AstraZeneca's (NYSE:AZN) Orphan Drug-tagged selumetinib in combination with dacarbazine for the treatment of uveal melanoma failed to achieve its primary endpoint of progression-free survival (PFS). The full analysis of the data is ongoing.
- Selumetinib, licensed from Array BioPharma (NASDAQ:ARRY) in 2003, is under development for the second-line treatment, in combination with docetaxel, of KRAS-positive advanced non-small cell lung cancer, differentiated thyroid cancer and neurofibromatosis Type 1. It inhibits the MEK enzyme in the RAS/RAF/MEK/ERK pathway in cancer cells to prevent the tumor from growing.
- Uveal melanoma (UM), comprising 5% of all melanoma cases, occurs when cancer cells grow in the tissues of the eye. No effective treatments for advanced UM exist.
- AZN shares are off a fraction premarket on light volume. ARRY is off 15% premarket on higher-than-normal volume.
Jun. 2, 2015, 9:20 AM
- Accuratus Lab Services acquires certain assets and assumes certain liabilities related to Array BioPharma's (NASDAQ:ARRY) chemistry, manufacturing and controls (CMC) business. The deal includes the transfer of equipment, inventory and third party contracts related to the CMC business in addition to its facilities lease in Longmont, CO and 33 employees.
- Under the terms of the deal, Array receives an undisclosed cash payment and will be entitled to earn additional consideration contingent on the achievement of revenue targets for years one and two following the close of the transaction.
- Array is up 2% premarket on light volume.
May 14, 2015, 12:58 PM
- Micro cap Oncothyreon (ONTY +31.8%) jumps on a 6x surge in volume in another example of investors falling all over themselves to establish positions in companies that have submitted abstracts for presentation at the upcoming American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) meeting in Chicago, May 29 - June 2. Overeager punters are buying on news of positive study results, even from early-stage trials.
- In ONTY's case, the enthusiasm is in response to Abstract #602, which summarizes a Phase 1b study of ONT-380, a small molecule inhibitor of HER2, a growth factor rector that is over-expressed in cancers such as breast, ovarian and stomach. The company licensed it from Array BioPharma (ARRY -0.1%) in December.
- The study assessed the safety of the triplet regimen of ONT-380 + capecitabine + trastuzumab (Roche's Herceptin) as third-line therapy in patients with HER2+ metastatic breast cancer. Eight patients received two - eight cycles of treatment. The dosing regimen was well tolerated without causing grade 3 diarrhea. Preliminary efficacy was demonstrated by four partial responders, two with stable disease and two who progressed.
- Study results will be presented on the morning of May 30.
- Previously: Oncothyreon secures exclusive license to HER2 inhibitor (Dec. 12, 2014)
May 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
Array BioPharma Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of targeted small molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer and inflammatory diseases.
Other News & PR