SA News • Wed, Aug. 6
- Rising numbers of surgical procedures will fuel growth.
- Wider adoption of surgical sealants and haemostat technologies.
- New emerging players in the hemostatis such as Arch Therapeutics are investment worthy for high-risk investors who are familiar with biotech start-ups.
- Arch's AC5 5 product has a competitive advantage in being superior to the existing products.
- A versatile and talented management team is vital to be successful.
There are no Transcripts on ARTH.
Wed, Aug. 6, 10:56 AM
Mon, Jul. 7, 7:31 PM
- Arch Therapeutics (ARTH -2.2%) and CFO Alan T. Barber mutually agree to terminate his employment with the company. Consultant Richard E. Davis replaces him. Mr. Davis has been advising Arch since April 2014. He has operated his own consulting firm, Rolling Management, since July 2011. Prior to that he was President, COO and CFO at NMT Medical.
ARTH vs. ETF Alternatives
Arch Therapeutics, Inc. is a medical device company developing a novel approach to stop bleeding (hemostasis) and control leaking (sealant) during surgery and trauma care. Arch is developing products based on an innovative self-assembling peptide technology platform to make surgery and... More
Other News & PR