Arotech's Growth Is Massively Decelerating, Leading To Reduced Profits And A Likely Default On Its Credit Agreement
Small Cap Machine • 21 Comments
Small Cap Machine • 21 Comments
Mon, Aug. 8, 4:09 PM
Mon, May 9, 4:13 PM
Thu, Apr. 21, 11:59 AM
- Arotech (ARTX +7.4%) surges higher on news it received an indefinite delivery indefinite quantity award valued at up to $40M for its MILO Range Training Systems simulator products.
- ARTX says the contract is for the provision of law enforcement training simulators and related equipment and services to the U.S. State Department in support of its Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs training mission.
- Now read Arotech wins contract for hybrid mobile power systems
Wed, Apr. 20, 5:37 PM
Wed, Apr. 20, 8:22 AM
- Arotech (NASDAQ:ARTX) announces that its U.S. Power Systems Division, UEC Electronics, has received a $2.6M contract from the Marine Corps to design, develop and deliver four MEHPS systems.
- The portable solutions combine battery technology with existing generator and solar solutions to power forward deployed units.
Mon, Mar. 28, 8:28 AM
Mon, Mar. 14, 4:45 PM
Mon, Feb. 22, 9:35 AM| Mon, Feb. 22, 9:35 AM
Wed, Feb. 3, 8:58 AM
- Arotech (NASDAQ:ARTX) has signed a definitive agreement with investment firm Admiralty Partners for the sale of 1.5M shares of its stock, resulting in proceeds to Arotech of $2.985M.
- The price of $1.99 per share was set by the parties based on the cost of Arotech's stock at the time negotiations commenced.
- In conjunction with this investment, Admiralty Partners Chairman and CEO Jon Kutler will join Arotech's Board of Directors.
Wed, Jan. 13, 8:45 AM
- Arotech's (NASDAQ:ARTX) Training and Simulation Division has received $7.4M in new awards and contract modifications.
- The orders are highlighted by a $1.7M modification to increase the capabilities of the U.S. Army's Virtual Clearance Training Suites and over $1M in orders for its transit and public safety driving simulators.
Thu, Jan. 7, 12:41 PM
Thu, Jan. 7, 9:37 AM
- Arotech (ARTX +12.7%) jumps in early trade despite a day where the markets are deep in the red.
- Although the stock had a volatile 2015, ARTX ended the year just about where it started.
Nov. 19, 2015, 8:13 AM| Nov. 19, 2015, 8:13 AM | 1 Comment
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:31 PM
- Arotech (NASDAQ:ARTX): Q3 EPS of $0.03 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $23.3M (-6.0% Y/Y) misses by $1.4M.
Oct. 29, 2015, 9:09 AM
Aug. 19, 2015, 8:31 AM
- Arotech (NASDAQ:ARTX) has been awarded a $6.7M order from the Space and Naval Warfare Center for the manufacture of 12 Communication Emitter Sensing and Attacking System II Platform Integration Kits.
- CESAS provides commanders with the ability to detect and disrupt communications of the enemy.
Arotech Corp. provides defense and security products for the military, law enforcement and homeland security markets, including advanced zinc-air and lithium batteries and chargers, and multimedia interactive simulators and trainers. The company operates its business through two Divisions:... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Industrial Electrical Equipment
Country: United States