Tue, Nov. 8, 5:40 PM
Tue, Nov. 8, 5:07 PM
Thu, Sep. 22, 10:46 AM
Mon, Aug. 8, 4:09 PM
Mon, May 9, 4:13 PM
- Arotech (NASDAQ:ARTX): Q1 EPS of $0.03 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $25.4M (+4.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.33M.
Thu, Apr. 21, 11:59 AM
- Arotech (ARTX +7.4%) surges higher on news it received an indefinite delivery indefinite quantity award valued at up to $40M for its MILO Range Training Systems simulator products.
- ARTX says the contract is for the provision of law enforcement training simulators and related equipment and services to the U.S. State Department in support of its Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs training mission.
- Now read Arotech wins contract for hybrid mobile power systems
Wed, Apr. 20, 5:37 PM
Wed, Apr. 20, 8:22 AM
- Arotech (NASDAQ:ARTX) announces that its U.S. Power Systems Division, UEC Electronics, has received a $2.6M contract from the Marine Corps to design, develop and deliver four MEHPS systems.
- The portable solutions combine battery technology with existing generator and solar solutions to power forward deployed units.
Mon, Mar. 28, 8:28 AM
- Arotech (NASDAQ:ARTX) and Ephraim Fields of Echo Lake Capital, Arotech's largest stockholder, have agreed to settle their pending proxy contest.
- Details of the agreement can be found here
Mon, Mar. 14, 4:45 PM
- Arotech (NASDAQ:ARTX): Q4 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $27.44M (-4.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.26M.
Mon, Feb. 22, 9:35 AM| Mon, Feb. 22, 9:35 AM
Wed, Feb. 3, 8:58 AM
- Arotech (NASDAQ:ARTX) has signed a definitive agreement with investment firm Admiralty Partners for the sale of 1.5M shares of its stock, resulting in proceeds to Arotech of $2.985M.
- The price of $1.99 per share was set by the parties based on the cost of Arotech's stock at the time negotiations commenced.
- In conjunction with this investment, Admiralty Partners Chairman and CEO Jon Kutler will join Arotech's Board of Directors.
Wed, Jan. 13, 8:45 AM
- Arotech's (NASDAQ:ARTX) Training and Simulation Division has received $7.4M in new awards and contract modifications.
- The orders are highlighted by a $1.7M modification to increase the capabilities of the U.S. Army's Virtual Clearance Training Suites and over $1M in orders for its transit and public safety driving simulators.
Thu, Jan. 7, 12:41 PM
Thu, Jan. 7, 9:37 AM
- Arotech (ARTX +12.7%) jumps in early trade despite a day where the markets are deep in the red.
- Although the stock had a volatile 2015, ARTX ended the year just about where it started.
Nov. 19, 2015, 8:13 AM| Nov. 19, 2015, 8:13 AM | 1 Comment