May 20, 2014, 4:24 AM
- Aeroflex (ARX) has agreed to sell itself to British defense and aerospace firm Cobham (CBHMF) for $1.46B, including $540M of debt.
- Cobham is offering $10.50 a share for the U.S. wireless-communications firm, which represents a premium of 26.1% over its close yesterday of $8.31.
- Aeroflex manufactures microelectronic components, measurement equipment and other parts for space, avionics and defense companies. (PR)
Sep. 5, 2013, 4:40 PM
- Aeroflex (ARX) says it's sold its Aeroflex Test Equipment Services business to Trescal Limited for approximately $18.7M.
- The unit provides calibration and repair services of non-Aeroflex test and measurement equipment in the United Kingdom.
- The sale will allow ARX to enhance its focus on building its core wireless test and measurement equipment business.
Aeroflex Holding Corp is a provider of radio frequency, or RF, and microwave integrated circuits, components and systems used in the design, development and maintenance of technically demanding, high-performance wireless communication systems.
Industry: Semiconductor - Integrated Circuits
Country: United States
Other News & PR