Thu, Aug. 18, 7:32 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 10:40 AM
- On Assignment (ASGN -1.9%) reports revenue rose 13.7% on a pro forma basis in Q2.
- Apex revenue grew 33.3% to $453.7M.
- Oxford revenue increased 6.6% to $154.4M.
- Gross margin rate improved 50 bps to 33.2%.
- SG&A expense rate fell 130 bps to 23.2%.
- Adjusted EBITDA expanded 32.3% to $74.11M.
- Average number of customers per week +58.4% Y/Y to 4,528.
- Q3 Guidance: Revenue: $618M to $628M; Gross margin rate: 33.1% to 33.4%; SG&A expense: $140.3M to $142.3M; Adjusted EBITDA: $77M to $80M; Tax rate: 39.5%; Adjusted net income: $44.8M to $46.6M; Adjusted EPS: $0.83 to $0.86; Shares outstanding: 54.2M.
Wed, Jul. 27, 7:32 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Mon, Jun. 13, 8:47 AM
- On Assignment (NYSE:ASGN) announces that its board approved a new stock buyback allowance of $150M over the next two years.
- The company says the program is effective immediately and supersedes the previous $100M repurchase authorization ($98 million was remaining under the authorization).
- "The reduction in our leverage ratio reflects our strong free cash flow generation (which we used to pay down debt). We are trending to reduce our leverage ratio to below 2.5 times prior to the end of the third quarter. We believe that the repurchase program is currently an attractive way for us to return value to our stockholders and does not preclude us from pursuing attractive business development opportunities," notes CEO Peter Damaris.
- Source: Press Release
Thu, Apr. 28, 9:23 AM
- BMO Capital raises its price target for On Assignment (NYSE:ASGN) to $47 from $41 after taking in the company's solid Q1 report.
- The investment firm says shares are undervalued based on the new guidance from On Assignment's management.
- Revenue of $592M to $602M and adjusted EBITDA of $71M to $74M is expected.
- Shares of ASGN were down 7% yesterday into the report.
- Previously: On Assignment beats by $0.06, beats on revenue (April 27)
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:36 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:28 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Wed, Feb. 17, 4:20 PM
- On Assignment (NYSE:ASGN): Q4 EPS of $0.76 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $577.52M (+31.0% Y/Y) beats by $11.78M.
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM| Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM
Fri, Feb. 5, 9:57 AM
- There's some extra volatility with staffing stocks after today's jobs report and with LinkedIn's tumble in the background.
- Data has shown swings in the staffing sector are common after the NFP print.
- Decliners include TrueBlue (NYSE:TBI) -6.7%, Monster Worldwide (NYSE:MWW) -3.0%, DHI Group (NYSE:DHI) -1.6%, and On Assignment (NYSE:ASGN) -1.1%.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:04 PM
- On Assignment (NYSE:ASGN): Q3 EPS of $0.82 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $572.1M (+29.3% Y/Y) beats by $20.42M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Oct. 2, 2015, 9:04 AM
- A soft read on the job market from the Labor Department could impact the staffing stocks sector.
- Nonfarm payrolls missed by a wide margin the estimate for September and the tally was revised lower for August. Staffing stocks have performed better in the past when the job participation rate improved.
- On watch: KFRC, MAN, RHI, ASGN, DHX, KELYA, MWW, BBSI, AHS, TBI, KFY, HSON.
Jul. 29, 2015, 4:43 PM
- On Assignment (NYSE:ASGN): Q2 EPS of $0.61 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $485.3M (+11.7% Y/Y) beats by $16.36M.
- Shares +0.40%.