Insulate Your Portfolio From Aspen Aerogels
Aspen Aerogels: Continue To Short, Continue To Get Paid
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:27 PM
Wed, Jun. 22, 3:35 PM
- Aspen Aerogels (ASPN +22.1%) pops 22% on news of an expanded strategic partnership with BASF (OTCQX:BASFY +0.9%), which includes a commitment to the exclusive supply of its Spaceloft A2 product for incorporation within BASF's aerogel enhanced slentex wall system.
- BASF agrees to make a low double-digit million investment toward the construction of ASPN's new manufacturing plant and provide technical support in targeting manufacturing productivity, product cost and profit margins.
- BASF says the agreement, which will run through 2027, paves the way for the two companies to develop new aerogel products and technologies.
Wed, Jun. 22, 12:42 PM
Thu, May 5, 4:47 PM
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:22 PM
- Aspen Aerogels (NYSE:ASPN): Q4 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $37.4M (+33.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.77M.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:18 PM
- Aspen Aerogels (NYSE:ASPN): Q3 EPS of -$0.11 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $31.5M (+23.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.65M.
Sep. 15, 2015, 12:18 PM
- Citi analyst Scott Gruber reiterates his cautious view on the oil services sector (NYSEARCA:OIH) as it “digests the likelihood of domestic E&P spending declining 15%-20% next year, driving activity lower and maintaining pressure on rates.”
- Gruber now sees a better than 30% drop In the average cost of a U.S. shale well in 2015 and another 5%-10% drop in 2016 compared to the forecast he made in March of a 20%-25% drop in 2015 and another 2%-3% decline next year.
- The analyst sees a need for “material negative revisions” across the universe of mid- and small-cap oil services stocks he covers, including Superior Energy (NYSE:SPN), RPC (NYSE:RES), Patterson-UTI (NASDAQ:PTEN), Nabors Industries (NYSE:NBR), C&J Energy (NYSE:CJES) and Aspen Aerogels (NYSE:ASPN).
- Gruber recommends taking advantage of negative sentiment to buy “premiere franchises” Schulmberger (NYSE:SLB) and Halliburton (NYSE:HAL).
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:35 PM
- Aspen Aerogels (NYSE:ASPN): Q2 EPS of -$0.12 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $30.1M (+13.1% Y/Y) beats by $2.31M.
May 7, 2015, 4:49 PM
- Aspen Aerogels (NYSE:ASPN): Q1 EPS of -$0.12 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $23.5M (+4.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.11M.
Feb. 26, 2015, 4:25 PM
- Aspen Aerogels (NYSE:ASPN): Q4 EPS of -$0.12 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $28M (+15.6% Y/Y) beats by $2.12M.
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:56 PM
- Aspen Aerogels (NYSE:ASPN): Q3 EPS of -$0.10 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $25.4M (+16.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.2M.
Aug. 13, 2014, 12:46 PM
Aug. 7, 2014, 5:20 PM
- Aspen Aerogels (NYSE:ASPN): FQ1 EPS of -$0.14 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $26.6M (+15.8% Y/Y) beats by $2.22M.
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. operates as an energy technology company that designs, develops, and manufactures aerogel insulation used primarily in large-scale energy infrastructure facilities. It also performs contract research services for federal and non-federal government agencies. Its product lines... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: General Building Materials
Country: United States