Oliver Davies • 14 Comments
Inefficient Market • 27 Comments
Mon, May 9, 8:06 AM
- Net loss of $3.7M, or -$0.18 per diluted share vs. a loss of $2.1M, or -$0.11 per diluted share in the prior year period.
- Cost of goods sold related to certain deliverables in the Battelle and Smiths projects resulted in a negative $158K gross profit, yet both projects are still projected to net a positive gross profit.
- The company held $28M in cash and investments at March 31, 2016.
- FQ3 results
Mon, May 9, 7:11 AM
Nov. 9, 2015, 9:29 AM
- Net loss of $3.4M, or -$0.16 per diluted share vs. net income of $23.3M, or -$0.09 per diluted share in the prior year period.
- At September 30, the company had $28.6M in cash, short term investments, and an indemnity receivable; there was no debt.
- "We believe ongoing successes of our current subsidiaries and future technologies will bear significant value for our shareholders," CEO Thomas Pickens said.
- FQ1 results
Nov. 9, 2015, 9:20 AM
- Astrotech (NASDAQ:ASTC): FQ1 EPS of -$0.16.
Sep. 23, 2015, 8:04 AM
- Astrotech (NASDAQ:ASTC): FY15 EPS of -$0.52
- Revenue of $0.52M (+300.0% Y/Y)
May 11, 2015, 3:53 PM
- Astrotech (NASDAQ:ASTC): FQ3 EPS of -$0.07 vs. -$0.11 in 3Q14
- Revenue of $12K (-75.0% Y/Y)
Feb. 17, 2015, 4:58 PM
- Astrotech (NASDAQ:ASTC): FQ2 EPS of -$0.11.
Sep. 30, 2014, 7:15 AM
- Net loss of $0.8M, or $(0.04) per diluted share vs. net income of $2.2M, or $0.11 per diluted share in the prior year period.
- EBITDA loss of $0.4M vs. EBITDA of $2.6M in FQ4 of 2013.
- Working capital was $(4.4M), included $3.8M in cash and cash equivalents and $1.3M of accounts receivable.
- FQ4 results
Sep. 29, 2014, 5:34 PM
- Astrotech Corporation (NASDAQ:ASTC): FQ4 GAAP EPS of -$0.04.
- Revenue of $5.6M (-39.1% Y/Y).
May 14, 2014, 6:27 PM
- Astrotech (ASTC): FQ3 EPS of -$0.15.
- Revenue of $1.6M (-65% Y/Y).
Nov. 14, 2013, 5:27 PM
- Astrotech Space Operations (ASTC): FQ1 EPS of $0.06 in-line.
- Revenue of $6.69M. (PR)
Oct. 15, 2013, 7:13 AM
- Astrotech (ASTC): FQ4 GAAP EPS of $0.11.
- Revenue of $9.2M. (PR)
May 15, 2013, 5:05 PM
Astrotech (ASTC) reports a Q3 loss of $0.01 per share, compared to earnings of $0.05 in the same quarter of 2012. Revenue was $4.5M, less than half of the $10M it earned in the prior year period. Analyst estimates were not available for comparison. 18-month rolling backlog, which includes contractual backlog, scheduled but uncommitted missions, and the design and fabrication of GSE, was $28.1M. Shares -3.9% AH.| May 15, 2013, 5:05 PM
Nov. 14, 2012, 12:57 PM
Astrotech Corporation (ASTC -11.5%) takes a hit today after reporting a Q1 net loss of $0.07 per share or $1.4M, on revenues of $6.1M. The loss is wider than in the same period last year, when the commercial aerospace firm posted net loss of $666,000, or $0.04 per share on revenues od $4.8M. the company attributes the miss to a number of delayed launches in its schedule for the quarter.| Nov. 14, 2012, 12:57 PM | 2 Comments