What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 31, 2015, 5:42 PM
Dec. 31, 2015, 12:40 PM
Aug. 17, 2015, 1:52 PM| Aug. 17, 2015, 1:52 PM | 7 Comments
Oct. 21, 2014, 8:35 AM
- Atlantic Power (NYSE:AT) +3.2% premarket after deciding against a sale or merger of the company.
- AT says it will continue to operate as an independent company while seeking to enhance the value of its existing assets through optimization investments and commercial activities, as well as delever its balance sheet to improve its cost of capital and ability to compete for new investments.
- Last week, Clinton Group called on AT to restart a sale process it abandoned the previous month.
Oct. 16, 2014, 6:15 PM
- Atlantic Power (NYSE:AT) +5.7% AH after surging into the close of regular trading for a 22.4% gain after Reuters reported activist investor Clinton Group is preparing to call on the utility to restart a sale process it abandoned last month.
- Clinton Group is confident that bids for AT came in at least at $4/share, and says it is open to working with the company in a constructive manner and believes many other shareholders are of like mind.
Sep. 17, 2014, 12:45 PM
Sep. 16, 2014, 12:46 PM
Sep. 16, 2014, 9:20 AM
Sep. 16, 2014, 8:10 AM
- Atlantic Power (NYSE:AT) -17% premarket after nixing a sale or merger, saying it will continue to operate independently while assessing other potential options, including asset sales or joint ventures.
- AT also announces a reduction in its annual dividend rate to C$0.12 from C$0.40.
- Appoints Director Ken Hartwick as Interim President and CEO effective immediately, as Barry Welch steps down as President, CEO and a director.
- Targets additional expense reductions of ~$7M annually; reaffirms 2014 guidance for project adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow.
May 2, 2014, 4:30 PM
- Atlantic Power (AT) spiked to a 9.5% gain this afternoon after SparkSpread reported the power producer has hired advisers to explore a potential merger or sale.
- Atlantic Power reportedly tapped Goldman Sachs and Greenhill to help it consider whether a sale or merger makes sense and can be negotiated.
Feb. 7, 2014, 5:38 PM
Feb. 3, 2014, 3:16 PM
- The decline in Atlantic Power's (AT -10.9%) stock price accelerates after the owner and operator of a fleet of power generation and infrastructure assets announced its debt financing last Thursday; shares have slumped nearly 25% in the past three sessions.
- TD Securities cuts shares to Reduce from Hold, believing the restructuring could further compromise AT’s ability to sustain its dividend given a potential 50% cash flow sweep from the assets tied to the financing.
Jan. 31, 2014, 12:46 PM
Dec. 3, 2013, 10:07 AM
Dec. 2, 2013, 5:44 PM
Jul. 12, 2013, 5:30 PM
Other News & PR