Ben Kramer-Miller • Wed, Nov. 19
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- ATAC Resources just released its Q3 financials which reflect fiscal discipline and a large capital position.
- This fits my expectations and my speculation thesis.
- The company continues to have enormous upside potential given its substantial land holdings in the Yukon.
Update: ATAC Resources Reports "Carlin-Like" Gold Trends At The Anubis Area At Its Rackla Project
- ATAC Resources just announced that it has reported "Carlin-like" gold trends at the Anubis Area at its Rackla Gold Project.
- I had anticipated that the company would have enormous exploration success on its Rackla Project.
- Shares are now trading at just over 2X cash and a lot of the speculative money is out of the stock, making it an interesting "buy."
Update: ATAC Resources Reports Compelling Exploration Results
- ATAC Resources reported strong exploration results from its 2014 drill program at the Conrad Zone at the company's flagship Rackla Project.
- This builds on the speculative thesis I laid out in August.
- This is clearly bullish and it demonstrates that ATAC may have several potential mines on its massive Rackla Project in the Yukon.
Update: ATAC Resources Reports Its Preliminary 2014 Exploration Results - Shares Spike On High Volume
- ATAC Resources Announced its 2014 exploration results with the headline drill hole showing 31 meters at 9.5 gpt. at the company's Conrad Zone on its Rackla Property in the Yukon.
- This supports my speculation thesis that the Rackla Property could contain one of the largest undeveloped gold deposits in the world.
- This is still speculative as the defined resource and mine plan are small--this is a stock to buy on significant weakness and to hold for at least 5 years.
ATAC Resources's Tiger Deposit PEA Means Less Risk, But The Shares Remain Speculative
- ATAC Resources recently announced a PEA for the Tiger Deposit on its massive Rackla Property in the Yukon..
- This adds quantifiable value to a company that had none besides the cash on its balance sheet beforehand. .
- The PEA also suggests that the company might move forward with a small project that is can afford in order to finance further exploration and development. .
- These are all moves in the right direction, but the shares remain speculative.
There are no Transcripts on ATADF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
ATADF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR