Sep. 22, 2015, 9:53 AM
- AltaGas (OTCPK:ATGFF) says it agrees to acquire three gas-fired electric power plants in California for US$642M from Highstar Capital IV, a fund run by Oaktree Capital.
- The three utilities generate a combined 523 MW of power and supply power under contract to Pacific Gas & Electric.
- AltaGas already operates a natural gas-fired plant in the town of Blythe that supplies electricity to Southern California Edison, but it says the acquisition will allow it to diversify its business in North America amid a glut of natural gas in Canada and the U.S.
Sep. 13, 2013, 9:37 AM
- AltaGas (ATGFF.PK) agrees to buy a 25% stake in privately-held Petrogas Energy in a cash and stock deal valued at ~$100M, which it says will bolster its access to North American markets.
- AltaGas will initially exchange ~2.8M shares and an unspecified amount of cash for a 25% stake in Petrogas, with an option to buy an additional 25% this year.
- Petrogas has a logistics network consisting of more than 1,500 rail cars and 24 rail and truck terminals in the U.S. and Canada.
Mar. 25, 2013, 9:28 AM
Currently, there's no company description for ATGFF.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Other News & PR