What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Jan. 28, 9:23 AM
- Gainers: NEOS +59%. DNR +17%. BCEI +16%. UA +16%. FB +14%. INO +13%. ATHX +12%. PBR +12%. WLL +11%. MRO +10%. [[PBR-A]] +10%. TRXC +9%. CHK +9%. MLNX +9%. LINE +9%. MT +9%. SDRL +8%. HOG +8%. ETE +8%. STO +8%. CRUS 7%. KMI 7%. BBL 6%. HCA 6%. MJN 6%. CJES 6%. PYPL 6%.
- Losers: NOW -22%. OSIS -22%. EBAY -11%. INVN -10%. URI -10%. INCY -9%. JNPR -10%. OAS -7%.
Mon, Jan. 11, 9:15 AM
Fri, Jan. 8, 12:49 PM
Fri, Jan. 8, 12:17 PM
- Thinly traded micro cap Athersys (ATHX +22.3%) heads north on a healthy 12x surge in volume in response to its announcement of a partnership with Healios K.K. to develop and commercialize novel cell therapy treatments in Japan, including MultiStem.
- Under the terms of the deal, Healios will have exclusive rights to develop MultiStem for the treatment of ischemic stroke in Japan as well as the exclusive option to develop MultiStem for two additional indications. It also has an exclusive license to incorporate Athersys' technology into its Healios organ bud technology, initially targeted for the treatment of liver disease but may be expanded if it exercises its option. Athersys will be responsible for manufacturing and support to Healios while retaining all rights ex-Japan.
- Athersys will receive an initial license fee of $15M, up to $30M in milestones and up to $185M in sales-based royalties. It will receive an additional license fee of $10M if Helios exercises its aforementioned option.
- MultiStem is an "off-the-shelf" regenerative medicine product that can be stored for years in frozen form.
Fri, Jan. 8, 9:17 AM
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Athersys (NASDAQ:ATHX): Q3 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $0.4M (+37.9% Y/Y) misses by $1.35M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Oct. 21, 2015, 9:15 AM
Oct. 21, 2015, 7:42 AM
- Athersys (NASDAQ:ATHX) and Chugai Pharmaceutical (OTC:CHGCF) (OTCPK:CHGCY) end their partnership to develop and commercialize MultiStem cell therapy for the treatment of ischemic stroke in Japan after they could not agree on the modification of financial terms of the agreement in light of the results from a mid-stage study. All rights to MultiStem will revert to Athersys. It will also retain Chugai's $10M license fee.
- Athersys has signed a letter of intent with another Japanese firm, including a good faith payment, to develop and commercialize MultiStem for several indications in Japan, including ischemic stroke.
- Discussions with several companies on developing and commercializing MultiStem outside of Japan are ongoing.
Sep. 17, 2015, 12:41 PM
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:10 PM
- Athersys (NASDAQ:ATHX): Q2 EPS of -$0.05 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $0.22M (-43.6% Y/Y) misses by $2.44M.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALNY, AMBR, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANAD, ANET, ASEI, ASYS, ATHX, BBG, BEAT, BIO, BITA, BOJA, BRKS, BRS, CECO, CENX, CERS, CLVS, CPST, CSOD, CUB, CUBE, CVT, CYTX, DIOD, DMD, DRYS, EAC, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, EGY, ELON, EOG, ERII, ESPR, EVC, FLDM, FLTX, FPRX, FXCM, FXEN, GALE, GEOS, GNMK, GSBD, GXP, HNSN, HTGC, HUBS, IMI, IMPV, INWK, IRG, JMBA, KTOS, LGF, MAIN, MDVN, MHK, MNST, NDLS, NEWR, NFG, NPTN, NUAN, NUS, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, ORIG, OSTK, OUT, PACD, PETX, PLNR, PODD, POST, PRO, RBA, RBCN, RIGP, RJET, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SFM, SHO, SKUL, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TRXC, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, VRNS, VSAT, WAIR, WIFI, WING, XOMA, XOXO, ZNGA
May 12, 2015, 9:40 AM
- Athersys (ATHX -14.4%) Q1 results: Revenues: $0.7M (+2.8%); R&D Expense: $5.7M (-8.1%); SG&A: $1.9M (+5.6%); Operating Loss: ($6.9M) (+6.8%); Net Loss: ($12.5M) (-8.7%); Loss Per Share: ($0.16) (-6.7%); Quick Assets: $35.5M (+36.0%).
- No guidance given.
May 11, 2015, 4:26 PM
- Athersys (NASDAQ:ATHX): Q1 EPS of -$0.08 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $0.7M (-1.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.31M.
May 11, 2015, 9:22 AM
May 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, ARCW, ARNA, ASEI, ATHX, BDE, CALL, CHMI, CLNE, CYTX, DEPO, DRYS, DTSI, EAC, ELON, FF, FMC, FMI, FTEK, FXEN, GBDC, GTY, HALO, HI, IPAR, IPXL, JUNO, LPSN, MBI, MCC, MDR, MNTX, MODN, MR, MTZ, MVNR, OME, OMER, ONTY, OPK, ORIG, PAAS, PEIX, PINC, PVA, RAX, REN, SCLN, SF, SFXE, TCRD, TEP, TRQ, TTEC, UNXL, VRTU, XON, YY, ZGNX
Other News & PR