Fri, Aug. 26, 7:15 AM
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals (NYSEMKT:ATNM) initiated with Buy rating and $5 (194% upside) price target by Roth Capital.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:JAZZ) initiated with Neutral rating by Janney Montgomery Scott.
- Cantel Medical (NYSE:CMN) initiated with Hold rating by Needham.
- Patheon NV (Pending:PTHN) initiated with Outperform rating by William Blair.
- Caladrius Biosciences (NASDAQ:CLBS) initiated with Buy rating and $6.50 (31% upside) price target by Chardan Capital.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics (NASDAQ:HTGM) initiated with Buy rating and $5 (92% upside) price target by Rodman & Renshaw.
- Rockwell Medical (NASDAQ:RMTI) initiated with Buy rating and $12 (72% upside) price target by BTIG Research.
- Agios Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AGIO) initiated with Neutral rating by BTIG Research.
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TCON) initiated with Buy rating and $15 (137% upside) price target by BTIG Research.
- Ophthotech (NASDAQ:OPHT) initiated with Buy rating and $92 (76% upside) price target by BTIG Research.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MACK) initiated with Neutral rating by BTIG Research.
- Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ:XLRN) initiated with Buy rating and $46 (55% upside) price target by BTIG Research.
Wed, Jun. 29, 9:16 AM
Wed, Jun. 29, 8:58 AM
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals (NYSEMKT:ATNM) announces that the pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial, SIERRA, for lead product candidate Iomab-B has been initiated. Iomab-B is intended to be an induction and conditioning agent used to prepare patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia (AML) who are over the age of 55 for a hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT), commonly referred to as bone marrow transplant (BMT). There are currently no effective treatments for this patient population.
- According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the estimated final data collection date for the primary endpoint, durable complete remission six months following HSCT, is April 2018.
- Iomab-B, a radioimmunotherapy comprised of the monoclonal antibody BC8 coupled with the radioisotope Iodine-131, is designed to deliver targeted payloads to cells that express CD45, a pan-leukemic antigen expressed on white blood cells and stem cells.
Wed, Jun. 1, 9:14 AM
Wed, Mar. 30, 9:21 AM
Thu, Jan. 7, 9:15 AM
- Gainers: INVT +35%. DVAX +27%. QURE +14%. HMY +9%.
- Losers: TLOG -75%. EPZM -20%. GALE -19%. FINL -17%. SUNE -14%. AKBA -11%. RLYP -8%. FRO -8%. OTIC -8%. CIG -7%. SYN -7%. ATNM -7%. JKS -7%. KBH -7%. SAGE -7%. CEMP -7%. DNR -6%. ATML -6%. WLL -6%. SDRL -6%. ADMS -6%. BHP -6%. BBL -5%. AEZS -5%. VALE -5%. GGB -5%.
Dec. 30, 2015, 9:15 AM
Dec. 21, 2015, 12:45 PM
Dec. 17, 2015, 9:20 AM
Dec. 17, 2015, 8:45 AM
- Nano cap Actinium Pharmaceuticals (NYSEMKT:ATNM) moves up 28% premarket on higher-than-normal volume in response to its announcement that the FDA has cleared its IND for Iomab-B, its radioimmunoconjugate of the mouse monoclonal antibody, CD45-targeting BC8, and the radioisotope iodine-131, under development for the treatment of blood cancers.
- The FDA's action clears the way for a pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial in acute myeloid leukemia (AML), set to commence in H1 2016, that will support a Biologics License Application (BLA).
- The Phase 3 study will enroll 150 patients over the age of 55 who have refractory/relapsed AML. The primary endpoint is durable complete remission (remission lasting at least six months). The secondary endpoint will be overall survival at one year.
- The company will further update investors on its pipeline during its R&D Day in Q1.
- Previously: Actinium jumps on Iomab-B progress (Jan. 26)
Nov. 18, 2015, 9:15 AM
Aug. 10, 2015, 9:13 AM
Aug. 4, 2015, 9:20 AM
Jul. 15, 2015, 9:15 AM
Jun. 4, 2015, 3:26 PM
Jun. 1, 2015, 3:47 PM
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals (ATNM -19%) slumps on a 4x surge in volume in response to its abstract (#7050) and poster on Actimab-A that was presented yesterday at ASCO.
- In a Phase 1/2 study in elderly patients with newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia, subjects treated with Actimab-A showed an overall response rate of only 25% (n=3/12), but 67% (n=2/3) in those treated with the highest dose (1.5 uCi/kg/fraction).
- A fourth cohort at a dose 33% higher (2.0) began recently.
- Actimab-A is a monoclonal antibody with an attached radioisotope (Actinium 225) that binds to cancer cells thereby delivering radiotherapy directly to the cancer.
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company developing targeted payload immunotherapeutic for the treatment of advanced cancers. It targeted radiotherapy products are based on its proprietary delivery platform for the therapeutic utilization of alpha-emitting... More
Country: United States