Tue, Sep. 27, 12:52 PM
Tue, Sep. 27, 11:00 AM
Tue, Sep. 27, 9:16 AM
Tue, Sep. 27, 8:37 AM
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals (ATNM) initiates a Phase 2 clinical trial of Actimab-A in patients newly diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) who are over the age of 60. Actimab-A, Actinium's most advanced alpha particle immunotherapy (APIT) program, consists of the CD33-targeting monoclonal antibody, HuM195, and the alpha-emitting radioisotope, Actinium-225.
- Actinium-225 gives off high-energy alpha particles as it decays which kills cancer cells.
- The open-label study will enroll 53 patients. The primary endpoint is the complete response rate defined as complete remission or complete remission with incomplete platelet recovery. The secondary endpoint is overall survival. Top-line data should be available in H2 2017.
- Shares are up 5% premarket on modest volume.
Fri, Aug. 26, 7:15 AM
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals (NYSEMKT:ATNM) initiated with Buy rating and $5 (194% upside) price target by Roth Capital.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:JAZZ) initiated with Neutral rating by Janney Montgomery Scott.
- Cantel Medical (NYSE:CMN) initiated with Hold rating by Needham.
- Patheon NV (Pending:PTHN) initiated with Outperform rating by William Blair.
- Caladrius Biosciences (NASDAQ:CLBS) initiated with Buy rating and $6.50 (31% upside) price target by Chardan Capital.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics (NASDAQ:HTGM) initiated with Buy rating and $5 (92% upside) price target by Rodman & Renshaw.
- Rockwell Medical (NASDAQ:RMTI) initiated with Buy rating and $12 (72% upside) price target by BTIG Research.
- Agios Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AGIO) initiated with Neutral rating by BTIG Research.
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TCON) initiated with Buy rating and $15 (137% upside) price target by BTIG Research.
- Ophthotech (NASDAQ:OPHT) initiated with Buy rating and $92 (76% upside) price target by BTIG Research.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MACK) initiated with Neutral rating by BTIG Research.
- Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ:XLRN) initiated with Buy rating and $46 (55% upside) price target by BTIG Research.
Wed, Jun. 29, 9:16 AM
Wed, Jun. 29, 8:58 AM
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals (NYSEMKT:ATNM) announces that the pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial, SIERRA, for lead product candidate Iomab-B has been initiated. Iomab-B is intended to be an induction and conditioning agent used to prepare patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia (AML) who are over the age of 55 for a hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT), commonly referred to as bone marrow transplant (BMT). There are currently no effective treatments for this patient population.
- According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the estimated final data collection date for the primary endpoint, durable complete remission six months following HSCT, is April 2018.
- Iomab-B, a radioimmunotherapy comprised of the monoclonal antibody BC8 coupled with the radioisotope Iodine-131, is designed to deliver targeted payloads to cells that express CD45, a pan-leukemic antigen expressed on white blood cells and stem cells.
Wed, Jun. 1, 9:14 AM
Wed, Mar. 30, 9:21 AM
Thu, Jan. 7, 9:15 AM
- Gainers: INVT +35%. DVAX +27%. QURE +14%. HMY +9%.
- Losers: TLOG -75%. EPZM -20%. GALE -19%. FINL -17%. SUNE -14%. AKBA -11%. RLYP -8%. FRO -8%. OTIC -8%. CIG -7%. SYN -7%. ATNM -7%. JKS -7%. KBH -7%. SAGE -7%. CEMP -7%. DNR -6%. ATML -6%. WLL -6%. SDRL -6%. ADMS -6%. BHP -6%. BBL -5%. AEZS -5%. VALE -5%. GGB -5%.
Dec. 30, 2015, 9:15 AM
Dec. 21, 2015, 12:45 PM
Dec. 17, 2015, 9:20 AM
Dec. 17, 2015, 8:45 AM
- Nano cap Actinium Pharmaceuticals (NYSEMKT:ATNM) moves up 28% premarket on higher-than-normal volume in response to its announcement that the FDA has cleared its IND for Iomab-B, its radioimmunoconjugate of the mouse monoclonal antibody, CD45-targeting BC8, and the radioisotope iodine-131, under development for the treatment of blood cancers.
- The FDA's action clears the way for a pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial in acute myeloid leukemia (AML), set to commence in H1 2016, that will support a Biologics License Application (BLA).
- The Phase 3 study will enroll 150 patients over the age of 55 who have refractory/relapsed AML. The primary endpoint is durable complete remission (remission lasting at least six months). The secondary endpoint will be overall survival at one year.
- The company will further update investors on its pipeline during its R&D Day in Q1.
- Previously: Actinium jumps on Iomab-B progress (Jan. 26)
Nov. 18, 2015, 9:15 AM
Aug. 10, 2015, 9:13 AM