Investors Are Overlooking The Significant Upside In Actinium Pharmaceuticals
John Leonard, CFA • 28 Comments
John Leonard, CFA • 28 Comments
Wed, Jun. 1, 9:14 AM
Wed, Mar. 30, 9:21 AM
Thu, Jan. 7, 9:15 AM
- Gainers: INVT +35%. DVAX +27%. QURE +14%. HMY +9%.
- Losers: TLOG -75%. EPZM -20%. GALE -19%. FINL -17%. SUNE -14%. AKBA -11%. RLYP -8%. FRO -8%. OTIC -8%. CIG -7%. SYN -7%. ATNM -7%. JKS -7%. KBH -7%. SAGE -7%. CEMP -7%. DNR -6%. ATML -6%. WLL -6%. SDRL -6%. ADMS -6%. BHP -6%. BBL -5%. AEZS -5%. VALE -5%. GGB -5%.
Dec. 30, 2015, 9:15 AM
Dec. 21, 2015, 12:45 PM
Dec. 17, 2015, 9:20 AM
Dec. 17, 2015, 8:45 AM
- Nano cap Actinium Pharmaceuticals (NYSEMKT:ATNM) moves up 28% premarket on higher-than-normal volume in response to its announcement that the FDA has cleared its IND for Iomab-B, its radioimmunoconjugate of the mouse monoclonal antibody, CD45-targeting BC8, and the radioisotope iodine-131, under development for the treatment of blood cancers.
- The FDA's action clears the way for a pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial in acute myeloid leukemia (AML), set to commence in H1 2016, that will support a Biologics License Application (BLA).
- The Phase 3 study will enroll 150 patients over the age of 55 who have refractory/relapsed AML. The primary endpoint is durable complete remission (remission lasting at least six months). The secondary endpoint will be overall survival at one year.
- The company will further update investors on its pipeline during its R&D Day in Q1.
- Previously: Actinium jumps on Iomab-B progress (Jan. 26)
Nov. 18, 2015, 9:15 AM
Aug. 10, 2015, 9:13 AM
Aug. 4, 2015, 9:20 AM
Jul. 15, 2015, 9:15 AM
Jun. 1, 2015, 3:47 PM
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals (ATNM -19%) slumps on a 4x surge in volume in response to its abstract (#7050) and poster on Actimab-A that was presented yesterday at ASCO.
- In a Phase 1/2 study in elderly patients with newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia, subjects treated with Actimab-A showed an overall response rate of only 25% (n=3/12), but 67% (n=2/3) in those treated with the highest dose (1.5 uCi/kg/fraction).
- A fourth cohort at a dose 33% higher (2.0) began recently.
- Actimab-A is a monoclonal antibody with an attached radioisotope (Actinium 225) that binds to cancer cells thereby delivering radiotherapy directly to the cancer.
Jun. 1, 2015, 9:21 AM
May 26, 2015, 12:48 PM
May 21, 2015, 12:47 PM
May 21, 2015, 9:27 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Actinium Pharmaceuticals (NYSEMKT:ATNM) is up 15% premarket on increased volume in response to its announcement of a planned poster presentation at ASCO on the Phase 1/2 study of Actimab-A in elderly patients with newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
- Two out of three Actimab-A-treated patients in Cohort 3 achieved complete remission with different degrees of hematological recovery.
- Actimab-A is a radiolabeled antibody being developed for the treatment of AML.
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company developing targeted payload immunotherapeutic for the treatment of advanced cancers. The company's targeted radiotherapy products are based on its proprietary delivery platform for the therapeutic utilization of... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR