Tue, Aug. 12, 5:00 PM
Tue, Aug. 12, 4:27 PM
Tue, May. 27, 9:26 AM
- Shares of pico cap Novogen (NVGN) are up 15% premarket on modest volume in response to its announcement that it has identified a number of super-benzopyran (SBP) compounds with anti-cancer activity against human prostate cancer cells in vitro.
- Retail investors need to exercise caution here because there is a colossal amount of time, money and effort ahead if the company intends to seek regulatory clearance for any of these product candidates. Novogen's market cap is only $24M and it is thinly traded (34K/day). Another red flag is the involvement of SA Contributor Biotech Breakthroughs. His promotion of Atossa Genetics (ATOS) ~1 year ago provides informative background info.
Fri, May. 23, 12:45 PM
Thu, May. 22, 3:59 PM
- Atossa Genetics (ATOS +55.4%) surged today, apparently from this morning's announcement of a shareholder rights agreement - however, there haven't been any reports indicating the company has been the subject of takeover interest.
- The developer of breast health solutions said the agreement is designed to deter "coercive, unfair, or inadequate takeovers and other abusive tactics."
Thu, May. 22, 12:46 PM
Wed, May. 14, 4:58 PM| Comment!
Tue, Mar. 4, 12:46 PM
Tue, Mar. 4, 9:10 AM| 4 Comments
Tue, Mar. 4, 8:53 AM
- Atossa Genetics (ATOS) plummets 20% after the FDA requests more information about the company's 510(k) application for its ForeCYTE Breast Aspirator health test device.
- Atossa intends to request an extension to the 30 day limit that the FDA sets for providing a response; if granted, Atossa could have up 180 days to answer.
- Atossa says it doesn't view the FDA's request "as unusual or unexpected." (PR)
Fri, Jan. 24, 12:47 PM
Fri, Jan. 24, 9:39 AM| 1 Comment
Fri, Jan. 24, 9:10 AM
Dec. 24, 2013, 11:15 AM
Dec. 24, 2013, 9:10 AM
Dec. 24, 2013, 8:58 AM
- Shares of Atossa Genetics (ATOS) rally 20% premarket as the company submits a premarket 510(k) notification to the FDA for the ForeCYTE Breast Aspirator.
- The company notes that the regulator usually makes a decision within 90 days.
- The product will be re-launched upon clearance. (PR)
- For reference on this story, see here and here.
ATOS vs. ETF Alternatives
Atossa Genetics Inc is a healthcare company involved in the prevention of breast cancer through the commercialization of diagnostic medical devices and laboratory developed tests that can detect precursors to breast cancer.
Other News & PR