Lack Of Catalysts Holding Astronics Back
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Tue, Nov. 8, 6:58 AM
Mon, Nov. 7, 5:30 PM
Mon, Sep. 26, 4:45 PM| Mon, Sep. 26, 4:45 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 6:56 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AFAM, ALE, APO, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, CDK, CDW, CEVA, CLDT, CLH, CLX, CRL, CROX, CRTO, CSTE, CWEI, D, DDD, DIN, DLPH, DM, DNOW, DOC, EE, ENR, FCPT, FUN, GEL, HFC, HUM, HYH, ICE, ING, INSY, INXN, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LINC, LMOS, MDC, MEMP, MFA, MTOR, NBL, NSM, NVMI, ODP, ORBK, OXY, PERI, POR, RRD, SBGI, SC, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SMG, SMP, SPR, SR, SUM, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VER, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, XEL, ZTS
Wed, May 4, 6:58 AM
- Astronics (NASDAQ:ATRO): Q1 EPS of $0.44 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $159.5M (-1.3% Y/Y) misses by $8.27M.
Tue, May 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ASC, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BDC, BUD, CDW, CHH, CLH, CPK, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CSTE, D, DLPH, DNOW, ECYT, EE, ENR, FUN, GEL, GNRC, GTE, HAIN, HE, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTWR, HYH, ICE, INXN, IONS, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LGND, MEMP, MFA, MMP, MOS, MPW, MTOR, NBL, NGS, NJR, NRZ, NVMI, NXTM, OMF, ONCE, ORBK, PCG, PCLN, RDC, RDS.A, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SERV, SHOP, SMP, SPAR, SR, SRE, SSTK, STRA, TGH, TGI, TMHC, TREE, TWX, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, WIX, ZTS
Mon, Apr. 25, 12:27 PM
- Boeing (BA -0.8%) is ramping up its push into the spare parts business in its most aggressive move yet in the company’s years-long effort to assert control over distribution - and the resulting revenue - of spare parts, WSJ reports.
- The initial sale of a jetliner is a relatively smaller portion of the revenue that aircraft will generate during their multi-decade life, with the larger proportion of revenue on any single plane coming from the lifetime maintenance and parts shared across hundreds of companies; these parts at airlines and maintenance facilities can fetch up to 4.5x more than what Boeing pays for the parts during initial production, WSJ reports, citing a supply chain official.
- Boeing moves could have an outsized affect on Spirit AeroSystems (NYSE:SPR), one of its largest suppliers, but also could impact the likes of Heico (NYSE:HEI), TransDigm (NYSE:TDG), BE Aerospace (NASDAQ:BEAV), Astronics (NASDAQ:ATRO) and Rockwell Collins (NYSE:COL).
- Boeing’s costs must go down if Boeing has to compete with Airbus (OTCPK:EADSF, OTCPK:EADSY) and Bombardier (OTCQX:BDRAF, OTCQX:BDRBF) on price - including costs on spare parts and service - and every little bit will help, writes 24/7 Wall Street's Paul Ausick.
- Now read Time to buy Boeing despite the negative headlines
Wed, Feb. 17, 12:45 PM
Wed, Feb. 17, 6:57 AM
- Astronics (NASDAQ:ATRO): Q4 EPS of $0.53 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $157.34M (-5.3% Y/Y) misses by $6.19M.
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:30 PM
Nov. 10, 2015, 6:59 AM
- Astronics (NASDAQ:ATRO): Q3 EPS of $0.94 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $200.15M (+11.5% Y/Y) in-line.
Nov. 9, 2015, 5:30 PM
Aug. 5, 2015, 6:49 AM
- Astronics (NASDAQ:ATRO): Q2 EPS of $0.77 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $173.16M (-0.8% Y/Y) beats by $4.9M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AMSC, ANSS, ARIA, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, AVT, BLT, CEQP, CHK, CLDT, CLH, CMLP, CONE, CRK, CRME, CSTE, CSTM, CTSH, D, DAVE, DISCA, DISH, DNOW, DNR, EE, ENBL, FI, GDP, GTN, HCA, HFC, HSC, ICE, INXN, KATE, KELYA, KERX, LDOS, LG, LINC, LIOX, LL, LPLA, MEMP, MSI, MSO, MWE, PCLN, PWR, RDC, RL, SALE, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNAK, SODA, SPAR, SPB, SUP, TMHC, TWX, USAC, VC, VLP, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX
Jul. 20, 2015, 10:45 AM
- Cowen believes Honeywell (HON +1%) faces many hurdles in organically developing a market leading telematics position in the aircraft connectivity market and as a result could turn to M&A to fill the gap.
- Honeywell targets could include Teledyne (TDY -0.5%), BE Aerospace (BEAV +0.6%) or Astronics (ATRO -0.1%), which could augment its "connectivity offering and bolster the firm's channel-to-market for selling telematics services."
- Cowen also reiterated its Outperform rating and $116 price target on Honeywell shares.