Air Transport Services Group, IncNASDAQ
Air Transport Group At A Comfortable Cruising Altitude
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Thu, Nov. 24, 3:18 AM
- Pilots for the Air Transport Services Group (NASDAQ:ATSG) unit that hauls packages for Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) and DHL have been ordered back to work by a federal judge, halting a strike that threatened to disrupt holiday deliveries.
- "The public expects that purchases and shipments will be delivered in a timely fashion," U.S. District Judge Timothy Black said in the ruling. "Absent an injunction, ABX, its customers and the public will suffer immediate, irreparable harm. Imagine Christmas without Amazon!"
- The pilots walked off the job early Tuesday over what they said were violations of their collective bargaining agreement, but Judge Black said there was "no evidence" to support their claims.
Thu, Nov. 3, 5:28 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACET, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, AMBC, AMBR, AMED, AMH, ANET, ATSG, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BNFT, BOJA, BRS, CARA, CARB, CBS, CDR, CECO, CERS, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, COGT, CPSI, CRC, CSC, CSOD, CTRL, CWST, DCO, DCT, ECOM, ECR, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELY, EOG, EPR, EVC, EXEL, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FNGN, FOSL, FPRX, GCAP, GERN, GLUU, GNMK, GNW, GPRO, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GUID, GXP, HCI, HDP, HIL, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, INVN, IVR, JJSF, KAR, KHC, KMPR, KW, LADR, LCI, LGF, LGND, LNT, LOCO, LVS, LXU, MAIN, MDRX, MED, MEDP, MELI, MHK, MITT, MMI, MNST, MRC, MSI, MTD, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NE, NFG, NKTR, NNI, NPTN, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OTEX, OVAS, PBA, PCTY, PDLI, PEN, PETX, PFMT, PODD, QLYS, QRVO, RATE, RMAX, RP, RPXC, RTRX, RVNC, SBUX, SEM, SJI, SLCA, SPPI, SPXC, SSNI, STAA, STAG, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, SYMC, TAHO, THG, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TS, TSRO, TWLO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, UEPS, VRNS, VTL, WEB, WGL, WIFI, WTW, XLRN
Mon, Aug. 8, 4:48 PM
Sun, Aug. 7, 5:35 PM
- AMPH, APLE, ARNA, ATSG, BKD, BLCM, BOJA, BWXT, CAI, CC, CLDX, CLNY, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CSLT, CUI, CVG, DTSI, DVA, EGN, EGY, ELNK, ENDP, ENV, FNV, HTZ, ICUI, IFF, IPHI, JPEP, KITE, LC, LXU, MAIN, MBI, MCHP, MODN, MTW, MXL, NCMI, NILE, NPTN, NUAN, NVGS, NVRO, NWSA, ONDK, OPK, OTTR, PFSW, PHH, PKY, PNM, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, RARE, RAX, RBA, RBC, REN, RMTI, ROG, RPD, RSPP, RWT, SHO, SINA, SREV, TUBE, TVIA, TWLO, VSLR, WB, WBMD, ZLTQ
Fri, Aug. 5, 2:03 AM
- Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) will reveal its first branded cargo plane, Amazon One, at Seattle's SeaFair Air Show today, emblazoned with "Amazon" on its belly, "Prime Air" on its sides and the Amazon smile logo on its tail.
- The freighter jet is among a fleet of 40 leased from Atlas (NASDAQ:AAWW) and Air Transport Services Group (NASDAQ:ATSG) to improve a supply chain straining to keep pace with the retailer’s growing sales and swelling ranks of Prime members.
Thu, May 12, 6:15 PM
- Air Transport Services Group (NASDAQ:ATSG) has added another $100M to its stock repurchase authorization, in a move to combat some potential dilution ahead.
- The company had a $50M buyback authorization from August 2014, and has bought back about $18.3M under that program.
- The new move is meant to "accommodate an accelerated pace of share repurchases by ATSG," says CEO Joe Hete, considering the potential dilutive effects of warrants granted to its customer Amazon.com.
- The warrants are for the purchase of up to 19.9% of ATSG common shares through March 2021. Shares fell in March after details about Amazon's warrants emerged in filings, though they had jumped on news of the two companies' air cargo network deal.
- Now read Air Transport Services Group's Amazon Deal And DHL Relationship To Drive Growth
Tue, May 10, 4:54 PM
- Air Transport Services (NASDAQ:ATSG): Q1 EPS of $0.13 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $177.39M (+20.6% Y/Y) beats by $10.27M.
Mon, May 9, 5:35 PM
- AG, ALB, ALRM, AMBC, AMRS, ATSG, BUFF, CALL, CGIX, CHMI, CJES, CSLT, CYTX, DGLY, DIS, DXPE, EA, ECPG, ENSG, ESIO, EVRI, EXAM, FF, FIVN, FNGN, FOGO, FOR, FOSL, FTEK, FUEL, GALE, HCKT, HLIT, HLTH, ICUI, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, KEYW, KGC, LDRH, MTSC, NEWR, NUAN, PLNT, PSEC, PVCT, QNST, QTM, RBCN, RELY, REXX, RMTI, RTK, SCSC, TDOC, VTAE, XON, XONE, ZAGG, ZFGN, ZGNX, ZLTQ
Fri, Mar. 18, 5:56 PM
- Air Transport Services Group (NASDAQ:ATSG) is down 2.1% after hours to $14.25 after filing a 13G stating Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) was granted a warrant on March 8 that can be exercised to acquire 7.1M shares (a 10% stake) upon the earlier of ATSG's next shareholder meeting and July 8. The shares are currently worth $101M.
- Amazon could obtain another 5.7M shares through the warrant "upon the achievement of certain commercial milestones." The disclosure comes a week after Amazon and ATSG announced a deal through which the latter will operate a U.S. air cargo network for the former, with Amazon leasing 20 Boeing 767 jets along the way.
- At the time, the companies said Amazon is receiving warrants to buy a 19.9% stake in ATSG over a 5-year period, at a price of $9.73/share (ATSG's Feb. 9 close).
Thu, Mar. 17, 10:15 AM
- UPS (UPS +1.7%), XPO Logistics (XPO +3.6%), and Air Transport Services Group (ATSG +0.8%), C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW +0.8%), and Expeditors International (EXPD +1.2%) are all out ahead of broad market averages after results at FedEx shine.
- Some confident talk from FedEx execs on the firm's conference call over the threat of Amazon may be doing the trick as much as the improved operating margin rate put in by the shipper.
- Previously: FedEx beats by $0.17, beats on revenue (Mar. 16 2016)
- Previously: Express delivers for FedEx in FQ3 (Mar. 17 2016)
Wed, Mar. 9, 11:38 AM
- Air Transport Services Group (NASDAQ:ATSG) is now up 19% after the company's deal to assist Amazon with an air cargo network was disclosed earlier.
- Though it wasn't a secret that Air Transport was running a air delivery service test for a large client, the Seattle company's interest in an ownership stake in ATSG is a new development.
- FedEX (FDX -1.4%) and UPS (UPS -1.2%) are both lower with the competitive landscape changed.
- Previously: Air Transport Services and Amazon sign air cargo network deal (Mar. 09 2016)
Wed, Mar. 9, 9:15 AM
- Gainers: LINE +27%. ATSG +24%. REXX +21%. DNR +19%. CRC +17%. BUFF +14%. LNCO +14%. BIOC +14%. SXE +14%. CJES +14%. SGY +14%. BETR +11%. AMRN +10%. BTE +9%. DANG +9%. BCEI +8%. GGB +7%. WLL +7%. SDLP +7%. EXPR +7%. CLF 6%. PBR 6%. CHK 6%. PBR.A 5%.
- Losers: SDRL -13%. DSX -9%. BPT -9%. GRPN -5%. PLNT -5%. YELP -5%.
Wed, Mar. 9, 8:01 AM
- Air Transport Services (NASDAQ:ATSG) signs a deal with Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) to operate an air cargo network in the U.S.
- The deal includes leasing 20 Boeing 767 freight aircraft to Amazon Fulfillment Services.
- Amazon will also hold warrants giving it the right to acquire up to 19.9% of Air Transport Services over a five-year period.
- ATSG +10% premarket to $12.95. AMZN +0.7% to $564.18. FedEx (NYSE:FDX) and UPS (NYSE:UPS) are on watch due to the development in their space.
Tue, Mar. 8, 9:46 PM
- Air Transport Services (NASDAQ:ATSG): Q4 EPS of $0.21 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $181.6M (+15.0% Y/Y) beats by $24.38M.
Mon, Mar. 7, 5:35 PM