Attunity Has Greatly Improved Their Sales Execution
Attunity: Time Is On Our Side
Edward Schneider, CFA • 12 Comments
Edward Schneider, CFA • 12 Comments
Thu, May 5, 7:07 AM
Fri, Feb. 5, 3:59 PM
- Add Red Hat (RHT -8.1%), Autodesk (ADSK -6.9%), and Teradata (TDC -8%) to the list of enterprise tech firms nosediving following weak Q1/2016 guidance from business intelligence/data visualization software firm Tableau and professional social networking/online jobs leader LinkedIn. The Nasdaq is down 3.4%, and the S&P 2%, in the wake of this morning's jobs report.
- Other big decliners include Varonis (VRNS -13.4%), Gigamon (GIMO -9.7%), Pegasystems (PEGA -10.3%), SGI (SGI -7.5%), LogMeIn (LOGM -8.6%), inContact (SAAS -10.8%), Attunity (ATTU -14.4%), Textura (TXTR -6.8%), and Tableau rival MicroStrategy (MSTR -6.6%). A slew of other enterprise names were previously covered here - the group includes many cloud software and security tech firms.
- Teradata is just a day removed from rallying in the wake of a Q4 sales beat and healthy 2016 guidance.
Mon, Feb. 1, 12:48 PM
Thu, Jan. 28, 12:45 PM
Thu, Jan. 28, 11:21 AM
- Attunity (NASDAQ:ATTU) has plunged below $7 after missing Q4 estimates by a sizable margin and guiding for 2016 revenue of $58M-$62M (implies 22% Y/Y growth at the midpoint), below a 4-analyst $66.4M consensus. 2016 op. margin is expected to be in a 5%-8% range.
- The data replication/analytics software firm states 2015 revenue was "slightly impacted by longer sales cycles and new licensing models associated with providing ... large-scale solutions to global customers."
- Q4 details: License revenue (drives future maintenance/service revenue) rose 11% Y/Y in Q4 to $7.4M, a slowdown in growth from Q3's 26%. Maintenance/service revenue rose 33% to $5.6M, after growing 49% in Q3. Non-GAAP operating expenses rose 41% Y/Y to $12.5M (GAAP was $14.5M). Attunity ended Q4 with $12.5M in cash and no debt.
- Attunity's Q4 results, earnings release
Thu, Jan. 28, 7:30 AM
- Attunity (NASDAQ:ATTU): Q4 EPS of $0.01 misses by $0.12.
- Revenue of $13.18M (+21.1% Y/Y) misses by $2.34M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 7:10 AM
- Attunity (NASDAQ:ATTU): Q3 EPS of $0.02 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $12.99M (+36.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.71M.
Jul. 24, 2015, 2:13 PM
- Attunity (ATTU +6.3%) is strongly adding to the Thursday gains seen following the company's Q2 beat, and is making new 52-week highs along the way.
- The data management/replication software vendor saw license revenue rise 53% Y/Y in Q2 (exceeded total rev. growth of 47%), and has disclosed seeing "several large orders" for its Attunity Visibility data warehouse analytics product. Attunity Replicate accounted for over 50% of Q2 license revenue.
- Roth's Richard Baldry has responded to the numbers by hiking his target by $3 to $21. He remains a fan of Attunity's valuation, and argues the "strategic value" of its product line "should prove strong in many Big Data projects to support rapid growth for several years."
Jul. 23, 2015, 7:14 AM
- Attunity (NASDAQ:ATTU): Q2 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $12.2M (+47.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.24M.
Apr. 30, 2015, 7:08 AM
- Attunity (NASDAQ:ATTU): Q1 EPS of $0.01 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $10.4M (+46.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.35M.
Jan. 29, 2015, 12:47 PM
Jan. 29, 2015, 7:09 AM
- Attunity (NASDAQ:ATTU): Q4 EPS of $0.08 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $10.95M (+37.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.23M.
Oct. 30, 2014, 7:23 AM
- Attunity (NASDAQ:ATTU): Q3 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $9.5M (+44.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.53M.
Jul. 24, 2014, 7:13 AM
- Attunity (NASDAQ:ATTU): Q2 EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $8.38M (+37.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.02M.
Apr. 2, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jan. 30, 2014, 3:35 PM
- Attunity Ltd (ATTU): Q4 EPS of $0.07 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $8.1M (+14.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.16M.
Attunity Ltd. engages in the provision of data and application integration. Its products include file replication and transfer, end-to-end data warehouse automation and cloud environment, connectivity to enterprise data, and application release automation. The company was founded in 1998 and is... More
Industry: Technical & System Software
Country: United States
Other News & PR