Actuant Is Worth A Look At These Prices
Actuant's Aggressive Assumptions Are Built In To The Price
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Tue, Jul. 19, 5:04 PM
Wed, Jun. 22, 1:21 PM
- Actuant (NYSE:ATU) expects FQ4 sales of $270-280M and EPS of $0.28 -0.33 vs. consensus of $282.9M and EPS of $0.36.
- The company now estimates full year revenue of $1.15B and EPS of $1.2-1.25 vs. consensus of $1.14B and $1.25.
- Shares -5%.
- Previously: Actuant beats by $0.03, beats on revenue (June 22)
Wed, Jun. 22, 8:04 AM
- Actuant (NYSE:ATU): FQ3 EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $305.34M (-4.6% Y/Y) beats by $11.11M.
Tue, Jun. 21, 5:30 PM
Wed, Mar. 16, 8:09 AM
- Actuant (NYSE:ATU): FQ2 EPS of $0.21 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $263.29M (-12.5% Y/Y) misses by $4.35M.
Tue, Mar. 15, 5:30 PM
Dec. 17, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Actuant (NYSE:ATU): FQ1 EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $305M (-6.9% Y/Y) beats by $26.18M.
Dec. 16, 2015, 5:30 PM
Sep. 30, 2015, 8:10 AM
- Actuant (NYSE:ATU): FQ4 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $300.38M (-15.2% Y/Y) beats by $6.17M.
Sep. 25, 2015, 11:20 AM
- Barclays analyst Robert Wertheimer begins coverage of the U.S. machinery sector with a negative view, seeing consensus estimates too high across the board with revenue for the current cycle already peaking for most of the sector.
- The analyst expects a sharper than expected downturn for North American trucks, with another peak level eight years away; the tractor supercycle is only two years in a downturn, while the prior two supercycles saw seven consecutive down years in machinery sales, Wertheimer says.
- Of the 15 companies in the firm's sector coverage universe, only two are rated Overweight: United Rentals (URI +1.5%) and Allison Transmission (ALSN +0.4%).
- Started with Equal Weight ratings: Actuant (ATU -1.2%), AGCO (AGCO +1%), Caterpillar (CAT -1%), Joy Global (JOY -2.9%), Lincoln Electric (LECO -0.8%), Manitowoc (MTW -1.9%), Terex (TEX -0.7%) and WABCO (WBC -1.2%).
- Rated Underweight: Deere (DE -0.3%), CNH Industrial (CNHI +1.5%), Cummins (CMI -0.8%), PACCAR (PCAR -1%) and Navistar (NAV -2.9%).
Jul. 23, 2015, 9:06 AM
- Actuant (NYSE:ATU) declares $0.04/share annual dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.17%
- Payable Oct. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 30; ex-div Sept. 28.
Jun. 17, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Actuant (NYSE:ATU): FQ3 EPS of $0.63 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $320.1M (-15.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.98M.
Jun. 16, 2015, 5:30 PM
May 29, 2015, 5:57 PM
- Fresh from narrowly missing the proxy vote at DuPont and following a successful investment in Ingersoll-Rand, Nelson Peltz is looking at potential activist actions within the industrial sector, RBC analyst Deane Dray writes.
- Emerson (NYSE:EMR) "stands out" as Peltz's most likely target, according to Dray, as the stock has fallen from grace in recent years and is trading at a big discount to its peers and historical average after missing 10 of its last 19 quarterly earnings estimates.
- Dray considers Actuant (NYSE:ATU) as the second most likely target, with Eaton (NYSE:ETN), Tyco International (NYSE:TYC) and Grainger (NYSE:GWW) "arguably” targets but less compelling based on “what we know about Trian’s approach."
Mar. 18, 2015, 8:02 AM
- Actuant (NYSE:ATU): FQ2 EPS of $0.28 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $301M (-8.2% Y/Y) misses by $7.58M.
Mar. 17, 2015, 5:30 PM