Oct. 7, 2013, 4:52 AM
- KKR (KKR) is reportedly close to finalizing an agreement to buy Oklahoma-based lifting-equipment company Crosby Group for $1B from U.K. engineering firm Melrose Industries.
- Crosby had also attracted interest from industrial-products companies Actuant (ATU) and Columbus McKinnon (CMCO), as well as from other private-equity firms.
- A deal for Crosby, which could be announced today, would represent KKR's second major industrial transaction this year, with the P-E company purchasing pumps and compressors maker Gardner Denver for $3.9B.
Oct. 3, 2013, 7:02 AM
- Industrial-products firms Actuant (ATU) and Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) are among the companies vying to acquire Oklahoma-based Crosby Group, a provider of lifting equipment valued at $1B.
- Crosby, which is a unit of U.K. engineering firm Melrose Industries, has also attracted interest from private-equity firms, including KKR (KKR).
- Crosby will soon seek final bids after having met potential suitors.
Aug. 28, 2013, 2:36 PM| Aug. 28, 2013, 2:36 PM | Comment!
Actuant Corp is a diversified company that designs, manufactures and distributes a broad industrial products and systems to various end markets. The Company's business segments are Industrial, Energy, and Engineered Solutions.
Other News & PR