What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Tue, Jan. 26, 9:22 AM
Wed, Jan. 20, 12:45 PM
Fri, Jan. 15, 9:29 AM
Thu, Jan. 14, 5:40 PM
Tue, Jan. 12, 5:37 PM
Dec. 28, 2015, 12:57 PM
- Much like oil/gas firms (hurt by fresh oil price declines), coal, gold, and silver miners are having a rough day. End-of-year tax and fund selling could be playing a role. Comex gold is down a moderate 0.6%, and Comex silver down 3.2%. The S&P is down 0.5%.
- Notable coal decliners: Peabody Energy (BTU -13.6%), Westmoreland Coal (WLB -6.4%), CONSOL Energy (CNX -9%), and Cloud Peak Energy (CLD -4%).
- Notable gold decliners: Goldcorp (GG -3.5%), Barrick Gold (ABX -3.1%), Newmont Mining (NEM -4%), Kinross Gold (KGC -3.8%), Gold Fields (GFI -6.7%), AngloGold Ashanti (AU -5%), Harmony Gold (HMY -6.5%), and Sibanye Gold (SBGL -4.2%).
- Notable silver decliners: Silver Wheaton (SLW -3.8%), Pan American Silver (PAAS -3.6%), First Majestic Silver (AG -6.9%), Tahoe Resources (TAHO -4.9%), and Coeur Mining (CDE -5.8%).
- ETFs: GLD, SLV, IAU, AGQ, PSLV, PHYS, USLV, SIVR, SGOL, ZSL, UGL, DGP, GTU, GLL, UGLD, DZZ, SLVO, GLDI, DSLV, OUNZ, DGL, DBS, DGZ, DGLD, USV, GEUR, UBG, GYEN, TONS, QGLDX
Dec. 15, 2015, 9:18 AM
Dec. 10, 2015, 9:14 AM
Nov. 6, 2015, 9:29 AM
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:37 PM
Oct. 14, 2015, 2:26 PM
- Gold settles at three-and-a-half month highs, rallying $14.50 (+1.2%) to $1180/oz., as soft U.S. economic data and concerns over deflationary pressures in China add to expectations the Fed will delay any interest rate increases.
- Gold is gaining more ground in electronic trading after the Fed Beige Book release.
- The yellow metal's eighth gain in nine sessions has sent the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD +1.5%) past its 200-day moving average, and gold miners have ripped higher, as evidenced by this month's 18% gain in the Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX +5.6%).
- Top mining stocks including Barrick Gold (ABX +7.9%), Goldcorp (GG +8.5%), Kinross Gold (KGC +8.3%), Gold Fields (GFI +5.4%), Newmont Mining (NEM +5.4%), Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM +5.7%), Silver Wheaton (SLW +6.8%), Yamana Gold (AUY +6.7%), Franco Nevada (FNV +5%), Randgold (GOLD +4.8%) and AngloGold (AU +5.6%) are all sharply higher.
- Other ETFs: NUGT, AGQ, GGN, DUST, SIL, USLV, ZSL, UGL, GLDX, DGP, GLL, UGLD, DZZ, SLVO, GLDI, SGDM, DSLV, ASA, SLVP, DGL, DBS, DGZ, RING, DGLD, PSAU, USV, TGLDX, GEUR, UBG, GYEN
Oct. 12, 2015, 5:37 PM
Oct. 9, 2015, 9:15 AM
Sep. 30, 2015, 5:36 PM
Sep. 17, 2015, 5:37 PM
Sep. 16, 2015, 12:49 PM
- AngloGold Ashanti (AU +5.4%) and Randgold Resources (GOLD +5.1%) say they have concluded an investment agreement aimed at the formation of a joint venture to redevelop and operate AU's Obuasi gold mine in Ghana.
- Obuasi is expected to be remodeled to survive on a gold price of $1 000/oz., Randgold's yardstick.
Other News & PR