AudioCodes May Need A Breather, But The Company's Making Progress
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Tue, May 3, 10:22 AM
- Thinly traded voice solution AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC) has slipped 2.6% after Q1 results where it met profit expectations though revenues fell more than 7%.
- Gross margin (non-GAAP) rose to a record 61.3%. A GAAP net loss narrowed slightly but surprised to the downside, while non-GAAP profits fell to $1.6M from a year-ago $1.9M.
- Revenue breakout: Products, $24.5M (down 14.2%); Services, $10.2M (up 15%).
- The company's filed a new application with an Israel court to pursue $15M in additional buybacks and expects a decision in coming weeks.
- Press Release
Tue, May 3, 5:06 AM
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:24 AM
- AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC): Q4 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $35.6M (-9.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.06M.
Mon, Jan. 25, 5:30 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:26 AM
- AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC): Q3 EPS of $0.04 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $34.23M (-12.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.38M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS
Jul. 28, 2015, 2:56 PM
- With shares down 39% YTD going into earnings, AudioCodes' (AUDC +0.7%) Q2 miss and full-year guidance cut are being taken in stride.
- The unified communications hardware/software vendor is guiding for 2015 revenue of $137M-$143M and EPS of $0.09-$0.12, below prior guidance of $158M-$162M and $0.24-$0.28, and a consensus of $145.5M and $0.16.
- CEO Shabtai Adlersberg: "As pre-announced on June 9th, AudioCodes' second quarter results reflect weakness in our business in Central and Latin America and certain markets in Europe. In addition, we experienced larger than expected weakness in the contact center market, and lower gateway revenues in the areas of low and mid capacity and legacy residential gateways ... On a more positive note, we saw encouraging developments in our Microsoft Lync business and in our service provider activity, reflected in increased success in sales of CPE products into the hosted PBX market and projects related to the All-IP transformation trend."
- In response to the numbers, AudioCodes has launched a "cost reduction plan" expected to lower annual operating expenses by 5%-10% within 6-12 months. It has also "started a full review of our business line activities in order to support our plan to return to profitability and growth in the second half of 2015 and beyond."
- Q2 results, PR
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:38 AM
- AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC): Q2 EPS of -$0.01 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $32.4M (-13.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.79M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AGCO, AHGP, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, ARG, ARLP, ARW, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BP, BTU, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COMM, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DHI, DHX, ECL, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, FSS, GLW, GPN, GRUB, ICLR, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, JEC, KEM, LH, LPT, LYB, MAS, MMC, MRK, MZOR, NCI, NLSN, NOV, NTLS, OAK, OFC, PCAR, PCH, PCP, PFE, POR, RAI, RDWR, SALT, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WYN
Jun. 9, 2015, 9:28 AM
- AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC) expects Q2 revenue will be down 5%-15% Q/Q. Consensus has been for revenue to rise 4% Q/Q to $39M.
- The VoIP/unified communications hardware provider blames "weaker market conditions for our legacy business in Latin America and certain markets in Europe." It plans to revise its full-year outlook on the company's Q2 earnings call.
- AudioCodes has dropped to $3.65, making new 52-week lows in the process. The company is 6 weeks removed from cutting its full-year sales guidance to $158M-$162M from $162M-$167M; a strong dollar was blamed.
Apr. 28, 2015, 3:21 AM
- AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC): Q1 EPS of $0.05 in-line.
- Revenue of $37.48M (+4.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.16M.
Apr. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AET, AGCO, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CAS, CBR, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DFRG, DORM, ECL, ENTG, ETR, F, FBC, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GAS, GLW, GPI, HMC, HSP, ICLR, IDXX, IIVI, IPGP, IPI, JBLU, JEC, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDXG, MHFI, MRGE, MRK, NCI, NEO, NOV, OFC, OSK, PAG, PFE, PH, PHG, POR, SALT, SC, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TMUS, TXT, UBSI, UPS, UTHR, VDSI, VLO, WAT, WDR, WHR, WWW, WYN, XRS, YNDX
Feb. 25, 2015, 10:41 AM
- In addition to beating Q4 estimates, BroadSoft (NASDAQ:BSFT) has guided for Q1 revenue of $52M-$56M (mostly above a $52.1M consensus) and full-year revenue of $260M-$268M (above a $253.6M consensus).
- With the VoIP/unified communications software provider planning to spend aggressively, Q1 and full-year EPS guidance is respectively at $0.13-$0.21 and $1.40-$1.64 vs. consensus estimates of $0.16 and $1.55.
- Q4 billings totaled $84.4M, +17% Y/Y and well above revenue of $65.8M; BroadSoft chalks it up to strong demand for its hosted unified communications offerings. The deferred revenue balance rose 31% to $101.5M.
- License revenue (drives future support/services revenue) rose 27% Y/Y in Q4 to $34.8M. Subscription/maintenance support revenue rose 25% to $25.2M, and professional services/other revenue 30% to $5.8M.
- Ahead of the expected spending pickup, GAAP operating expenses fell by $700K Y/Y to $38.3M (boosted EPS). Sales/marketing totaled $18.5M, R&D $12.3M, and G&A $7.5M.
- Fellow VoIP/UC tech plays Sonus (SONS +2%) and AudioCodes (AUDC +1.7%) are also higher.
- Q4 results, PR
Jan. 27, 2015, 5:44 AM
- AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC): Q4 EPS of $0.06 in-line.
- Revenue of $39.1M (+7.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.38M.
- Shares -2.76% PM.
AudioCodes Ltd. engages in the design, development, and sale of voice-over-internet protocol (VoIP), converged VoIP, and data networking products and communications applications for service providers and enterprises. Its products and solutions include IP phones, session border controllers, media... More
Industry: Communication Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR