Wed, Nov. 30, 9:55 AM
- AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC) announced that it has expanded its strategic partnership with Genesys to offer a complete solution that integrates all the components that allow customers to benefit from a quick and easy migration to an all-IP contact center.
- The combined solution will be sold by Genesys and its partners.
- "Our partnership expansion with AudioCodes is about delivering to our customers a complete, end-to-end solution for great customer experiences," said Steve Rutledge, Senior Vice President of Product Management and Marketing at Genesys. "By offering the Genesys Customer Experience Platform in addition to IP phones, voice infrastructure and services from AudioCodes, we can simplify our customers' deployments and provide a high level of performance and reliability."
- Press Release
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:14 AM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:30 PM
- ADPT, AEP, AHH, ALLT, AME, AMRC, ANGI, APLP, ARRY, AUDC, AVA, AYR, BKD, BP, CIE, CMI, CNX, COH, CRCM, DHX, DIN, DISCA, DX, ECL, EGL, EIGI, EMR, ETN, EVHC, FCH, FDP, FIS, FSS, GHM, GK, GLT, GWR, HCP, HRS, HSKA, HW, HZO, ICE, IDXX, INCY, IRM, K, KEM, LXRX, LYB, MCRN, MDC, MLM, MOS, MSM, NI, NSP, OSK, OXY, PBI, PES, PFE, PPL, PRTS, RDC, RDS.A, RDWR, RHP, SAH, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SNE, SPR, SUI, TAP, TRI, WCG, WLB, WNR, WNRL, XYL
Tue, Jul. 26, 3:18 AM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:30 PM
- ABG, ACW, AHGP, AKS, ALLY, AOS, ARLP, ASTE, ATI, AUDC, AVY, AXE, AXTA, BAX, BEAV, BP, BPOP, CAT, CHKP, CIGI, CNC, CNHI, CNX, CPLA, CSL, CTG, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DTE, EEFT, EXAS, FBC, FCH, FCX, FELE, FIS, FMER, GPK, HOT, HUBB, HZO, ICLR, JBLU, JNS, KEY, KKR, LLY, LPT, MAS, MBLY, MCD, MDXG, MMM, NCI, NEO, NLSN, NORD, PCAR, PCH, RAI, RDWR, SAH, SIR, SIRI, ST, TGNA, TNC, TOWR, TROW, UA, USG, UTX, VLO, VZ, WAT, WDR, WWW, XRS
Thu, Jun. 16, 3:04 PM
Thu, Jun. 16, 11:02 AM
- AudioCodes (AUDC +6.3%) is launching a self-tender offer to repurchase up to 3M shares (8.2% of outstanding shares) at $4.35 apiece - $0.52 above the company's Wednesday close.
- Unless extended, the offer expires at 10AM ET on Monday. Shares have jumped in response.
Tue, May 3, 10:22 AM
- Thinly traded voice solution AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC) has slipped 2.6% after Q1 results where it met profit expectations though revenues fell more than 7%.
- Gross margin (non-GAAP) rose to a record 61.3%. A GAAP net loss narrowed slightly but surprised to the downside, while non-GAAP profits fell to $1.6M from a year-ago $1.9M.
- Revenue breakout: Products, $24.5M (down 14.2%); Services, $10.2M (up 15%).
- The company's filed a new application with an Israel court to pursue $15M in additional buybacks and expects a decision in coming weeks.
Tue, May 3, 5:06 AM
- AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC): Q1 EPS of $0.04 in-line.
- Revenue of $34.76M (-7.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.05M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Tue, Feb. 16, 1:57 PM
- In addition to beating Q4 estimates, Sonus (SONS +24.5%) is guiding for Q1 revenue of $58M-$59M and EPS of -$0.03 to -$0.01, above a consensus of $56.4M and -$0.04.
- 2016 guidance is in-line: Revenue of $255M-$265M and EPS of $0.20-$0.27 vs.a consensus of $259.8M and $0.24.
- "[O]ur fourth quarter revenue results were driven by a high volume of orders from a diverse set of customers," says CEO Ray Dolan. He adds Sonus had no 10% customers in Q4, though one historical 10% customer (AT&T?) came close.
Financials: Lifting Q4 EPS: Non-GAAP gross margin rose 140 bps Q/Q and 250 bps Y/Y to 71.4%, aided by a favorable product mix. GM is expected to drop to 66.5% in seasonally weak Q1.
Also helping: Sales/marketing and G&A spend respectively fell by $2.5M and $0.6M Y/Y to $17.3M and $7.3M; R&D rose by $0.4M to $18M. $1.8M was spent on buybacks. Sonus ended Q4 with $142.2M in cash/investments, $45.9M in deferred revenue, and no debt.
- VoIP hardware/software peer AudioCodes (AUDC +4.7%) is also having a good day. The Nasdaq is up 2%.
- Sonus' Q4 results, earnings release
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:24 AM
- AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC): Q4 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $35.6M (-9.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.06M.
Mon, Jan. 25, 5:30 PM
Mon, Jan. 4, 6:16 PM
- AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC) has received Israeli court approval to buy back up to $15M worth of shares (9% of outstanding shares) through May 19.
- The VoIP/unified communications hardware and software provider previously received $15M buyback approvals in Nov. 2014 and May 2015. It had $75.3M in cash/investments to finance buybacks with at the end of Q3, and $6.5M in bank loans. $3.7M was spent to buy back 1.1M shares in Q3.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:26 AM
- AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC): Q3 EPS of $0.04 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $34.23M (-12.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.38M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS