Golden Minerals CompanyNYSEMKT
Thu, Nov. 3, 7:24 AM
Thu, Aug. 11, 6:54 AM
Fri, Jul. 22, 2:00 PM
Wed, Jul. 20, 2:00 PM
Tue, May 3, 10:43 AM
- Golden Minerals (AUMN -27.7%) plunges after announcing a $4M registered direct offering with institutional investors, in which it will issue ~8M common shares at $0.50/share.
- AUMN says it plans to use the proceeds for exploration and development of its San Luis Del Cordero property, Santa Maria property, or for acquisition and development of other properties in Mexico.
Fri, Apr. 29, 6:57 AM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN): Q1 EPS of -$0.09
- Revenue of $1.46M (-37.3% Y/Y)
Thu, Feb. 25, 5:27 PM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN): FY15 EPS of -$0.48.
- Revenue of $8.07M (+3262.5% Y/Y).
Nov. 16, 2015, 6:12 AM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN): Q3 EPS of -$0.32 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.09.
- Revenue of $1.79M misses by $1.41M.
Oct. 29, 2015, 6:40 PM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN) -6.4% AH after saying it will suspend mining and processing activities at its Velardena mine and mill in Mexico beginning next month, citing low silver and gold prices and lower average mill feed grades and gold recoveries than expected.
- AUMN says it expects to improve net cash flow by ~$1.5M/year by shutting down mining activities compared to continuing to operate at a loss, excluding employee severance and other shutdown costs.
Aug. 6, 2015, 6:17 PM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN): Q2 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.96M misses by $0.14M.
Jul. 31, 2015, 6:03 PM
- Jeffrey Clevenger, 65, is retiring as Golden Minerals' (NYSEMKT:AUMN) CEO, effective Sep. 1. He'll remain chairman.
- Warren Rehn, two months removed from being promoted to president, will succeed Clevenger. Before becoming president, Rehn was AUMN's SVP of exploration and chief geologist.
May 6, 2015, 5:53 PM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN): Q1 EPS of -$0.07 vs. -$0.13 in 1Q14
Feb. 27, 2015, 5:19 PM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN): FY'4 EPS of -$0.41 vs. -$5.61 in FY'13
- Revenue of $0.23M (-97.8% Y/Y).
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:21 PM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN): Q3 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.01.
Sep. 5, 2014, 12:49 PM
Sep. 5, 2014, 10:16 AM
- Golden Minerals (AUMN -26.1%) plunges as it prices a public offering of up to 3.69M units at $0.86 each.
- Each unit is comprised of one share of its common stock and a five-year warrant to acquire a half-share at an exercise price of $1.21/share.
- AUMN plans to use the proceeds toward exploration expenditures primarily related to properties in Mexico, and for other working capital requirements and general corporate purposes.