What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 16, 2015, 6:12 AM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN): Q3 EPS of -$0.32 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.09.
- Revenue of $1.79M misses by $1.41M.
Oct. 29, 2015, 6:40 PM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN) -6.4% AH after saying it will suspend mining and processing activities at its Velardena mine and mill in Mexico beginning next month, citing low silver and gold prices and lower average mill feed grades and gold recoveries than expected.
- AUMN says it expects to improve net cash flow by ~$1.5M/year by shutting down mining activities compared to continuing to operate at a loss, excluding employee severance and other shutdown costs.
Aug. 6, 2015, 6:17 PM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN): Q2 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.96M misses by $0.14M.
Jul. 31, 2015, 6:03 PM
- Jeffrey Clevenger, 65, is retiring as Golden Minerals' (NYSEMKT:AUMN) CEO, effective Sep. 1. He'll remain chairman.
- Warren Rehn, two months removed from being promoted to president, will succeed Clevenger. Before becoming president, Rehn was AUMN's SVP of exploration and chief geologist.
May 6, 2015, 5:53 PM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN): Q1 EPS of -$0.07 vs. -$0.13 in 1Q14
Feb. 27, 2015, 5:19 PM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN): FY'4 EPS of -$0.41 vs. -$5.61 in FY'13
- Revenue of $0.23M (-97.8% Y/Y).
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:21 PM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN): Q3 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.01.
Sep. 5, 2014, 12:49 PM
Sep. 5, 2014, 10:16 AM
- Golden Minerals (AUMN -26.1%) plunges as it prices a public offering of up to 3.69M units at $0.86 each.
- Each unit is comprised of one share of its common stock and a five-year warrant to acquire a half-share at an exercise price of $1.21/share.
- AUMN plans to use the proceeds toward exploration expenditures primarily related to properties in Mexico, and for other working capital requirements and general corporate purposes.
Aug. 6, 2014, 6:25 PM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN): Q2 EPS of -$0.12 misses by $0.03.
Jul. 14, 2014, 8:29 AM
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN) +6.2% premarket on news it restarted mining at its Velardena properties on July 1; Velardena had been held in care and maintenance after production was suspended in mid-2013 due to depressed precious metals prices.
- AUMN says it has developed a new mining plan that indicates positive net cash flow from Velardena after production is ramped up through Q2 2015.
Jul. 10, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jul. 9, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jun. 18, 2014, 2:41 PM
- Golden Minerals (AUMN +26.3%) says it plans to restart mining at its Velardena properties in Mexico in July, sending shares soaring.
- Once mining and processing are ramped up to ~285 metric tons/day of sulfide ore in mid-2015, AUMN expects output of 1M-1.2M million silver equiv. oz./year with cash costs of $12-$15 per silver oz.
- AUMN expects to produce payable metals beginning in Q4 of ~150K oz. of silver equivalents, increasing to 275K oz./per quarter in mid-2015 when the ramp-up is completed.
May 1, 2014, 6:53 PM
- Golden Minerals (AUMN): Q1 EPS of -$0.13 misses by $0.04.
Aug. 9, 2013, 8:53 AM
- Golden Minerals (AUMN): Q2 EPS of -$5.09.
- Revenue of $4.47M misses by $1.3M. (PR)
Other News & PR