What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Oct. 29, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Yamana Gold (NYSE:AUY): Q3 EPS of -$0.02 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $448.9M (-9.2% Y/Y) misses by $23.44M.
- Shares +3.9% AH.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:46 PM
- Yamana Gold (NYSE:AUY): Q2 EPS of -$0.01 in-line.
- Revenue of $455M (+2.5% Y/Y) misses by $26.86M.
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AIV, AMCC, AMGN, ATEN, AUY, AVD, AXTI, BAS, BCOR, BCOV, BRCM, BVN, CALD, CATM, CLW, CMLS, COHR, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DLR, DTLK, EA, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ES, ESS, EVHC, EXPE, FE, FEIC, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FR, FRGI, GB, GMED, HBI, HK, HME, HTCH, IM, IMMR, INT, ISBC, KAMN, KLAC, LEG, LNKD, LRE, LSCC, MOH, MTD, MTSN, MWA, MXWL, NGVC, NR, NSR, OLN, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, PTCT, PXLW, QLGC, QTM, RGC, RMD, RNG, ROVI, SAM, SB, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SYA, SYNA, SZYM, TCO, TEP, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TPX, TSYS, TXTR, UHS, VCRA, VVUS, WAGE, WBMD, WU, WWWW, YRCW, ZLTQ
Apr. 28, 2015, 4:37 PM
- Yamana Gold (NYSE:AUY): Q1 EPS of -$0.04 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $458.1M (+29.4% Y/Y) misses by $24.08M.
- Shares -0.5%.
Apr. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, ACHC, AEGN, AFL, AHGP, AKAM, AMCC, ANIK, ARI, ARLP, AUY, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CBL, CEB, CGI, CHE, CINF, CLF, CMRE, CNL, CRUS, DDR, DHT, EEFT, EIX, EPIQ, EPR, EQR, ESRT, ESRX, EXAC, FARO, FEIC, GNW, GPRE, GPRO, HAWK, HELE, HIW, HLIT, HURN, IACI, INAP, IPHI, KALU, KBR, KRFT, LOGM, MRCY, MSTR, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NVDQ, OHI, OI, OTEX, PEI, PNRA, RNG, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, SLCA, SWI, TAHO, TE, TPX, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VRSK, WDC, WRI, WSH, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM
Feb. 11, 2015, 8:28 PM
- Yamana Gold (NYSE:AUY) -0.3% AH after reporting an unexpected Q4 loss, marked by impairment charges against the carrying values of its Jacobina mine in Brazil and its Minera Florida mine in Chile.
- Even so, AUY formally decided to move forward with building a mine at its Cerro Moro gold and silver project in Argentina.
- AUY says it produced a record 405.6K gold equiv. oz. in Q4, up 33.5% from the year-ago quarter; all-in sustaining costs rose to $774/oz. from $754 a year ago.
- Q4 copper production fell to 44M lbs. from 45.6M lbs. in Q4 2013.
- For 2015, AUY forecasts a 9% Y/Y increase in gold production to 1.3M oz., as well as 9.6M oz. of silver and 120M lbs. of copper; sees 2016 gold production rising by another 5% to 1.37M oz.
Feb. 11, 2015, 6:18 PM
- Yamana Gold (NYSE:AUY): Q4 EPS of -$0.02 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $542.94M (+29.1% Y/Y)
- Shares +1% AH.
Feb. 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AEM, AMAT, AMBR, AUY, BIDU, CAKE, CJES, CPA, CRAY, CSCO, CSOD, CTL, CVA, CXW, CYS, DDR, DIOD, EFC, EFX, EXL, FET, FEYE, FORR, GAS, HIVE, HNI, HOS, IO, ITRI, LPSN, MET, NSIT, NTAP, NTWK, NU, NVDA, OII, PNRA, PPC, QDEL, REG, SCSS, SKX, SLF, SPRT, STMP, SWM, TAL, TCX, TRIP, TSLA, TSO, TTGT, WFM, ZEN, ZU
Oct. 29, 2014, 4:23 PM
- Yamana Gold (NYSE:AUY): Q3 EPS of -$0.01 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $501.2M (+9.7% Y/Y) misses by $37.14M.
- Shares +0.6%.
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, ACHC, ACMP, AEGN, AEM, AFOP, AHL, AIZ, AKAM, ALDW, ALL, ANIK, ARAY, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, AUY, AXS, BGC, BIDU, BLKB, BMR, CACI, CALX, CAR, CATM, CAVM, CBG, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLD, CLUB, CMO, CNW, CRL, CRUS, CSGP, CSII, CUZ, CW, CWT, DAC, DRE, DRIV, DWA, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISH, FLEX, FLTX, FMC, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, GLUU, HBI, HOS, HT, IPI, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, KEX, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MTGE, MUR, NCLH, NE, NEU, NEWP, NSIT, OII, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PRXL, PSMI, PVA, QGEN, QTM, QUIK, RFMD, RGR, RJF, RNG, RRC, RRTS, RST, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SLCA, SPN, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STR, SU, TEX, TFSL, TGB, TGI, THG, TRLA, TTMI, TTWO, UNM, V, VECO, VGR, VPRT, VR, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:59 PM
- Yamana Gold (NYSE:AUY): Q2 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $450.83M (+4.7% Y/Y) beats by $13.71M.
- Shares +0.24% AH.
Jul. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, AEL, AEM, AKAM, ALB, ALL, ALLE, AMC, ANIK, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATW, AUY, AVG, BALT, BGC, BMRN, CATM, CAVM, CBT, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLUB, CMO, CNL, CNW, CODE, COHR, CTRP, CW, CWT, DDR, DRE, DRIV, EGN, EHTH, ELGX, ENTR, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FEIC, FISH, FMC, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HIG, HK, HOLX, HOS, HR, HTH, INT, IPI, ISIL, KBR, KEX, KGC, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MOH, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NANO, NE, NEWP, NOW, OI, OTEX, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PVA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SBRA, SCI, SFLY, SIMG, SPN, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STAG, STMP, STR, SU, SZYM, TCO, TGB, TGI, TS, TSO, TTEK, TTMI, TWTC, UNM, VGR, VPRT, WDC, WFM, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW, YELP
Apr. 30, 2014, 11:39 AM
- Yamana Gold (AUY -2.3%) shares are lower after the miner reported weaker than expected Q1 earnings of $0.02/share, vs. $0.16 in the prior-year quarter, due to weaker prices for gold, silver and copper, as well as lower metal sales and higher sale costs.
- Produced 271.9K gold equiv. oz. in Q1, down 7.1% Y/Y; all-in sustaining costs were $820/gold equiv. oz., down from $856/oz. in the year-ago quarter.
- AUY's average realized price for gold fell to $1,300/oz. from $1,620, for silver to $20.43 from $29.81, and for copper to $3.25/lb. from $358.
- CEO Peter Marrone says AUY's main focus in the coming months will be on squeezing higher returns from the newly acquired Canadian Malartic mine and the development of the Cerro Moro project in Argentina, which a new feasibility study indicates could be built for a low capital investment and would have low operating costs.
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:24 PM
- Yamana Gold Inc. (AUY): Q1 EPS of $0.02 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $353.91M (-33.8% Y/Y) misses by $68.99M.
Yamana Gold Inc is a gold producer engaged in gold mining activities including exploration, extraction, processing & reclamation. It has metal properties & land positions throughout the Americas including in Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico and Canada.
Other News & PR