Fri, Nov. 4, 7:24 AM
Tue, Nov. 1, 7:01 AM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:30 PM
- ADPT, AEP, AHH, ALLT, AME, AMRC, ANGI, APLP, ARRY, AUDC, AVA, AYR, BKD, BP, CIE, CMI, CNX, COH, CRCM, DHX, DIN, DISCA, DX, ECL, EGL, EIGI, EMR, ETN, EVHC, FCH, FDP, FIS, FSS, GHM, GK, GLT, GWR, HCP, HRS, HSKA, HW, HZO, ICE, IDXX, INCY, IRM, K, KEM, LXRX, LYB, MCRN, MDC, MLM, MOS, MSM, NI, NSP, OSK, OXY, PBI, PES, PFE, PPL, PRTS, RDC, RDS.A, RDWR, RHP, SAH, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SNE, SPR, SUI, TAP, TRI, WCG, WLB, WNR, WNRL, XYL
Thu, Aug. 18, 7:47 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 7:09 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AFAM, ALE, APO, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, CDK, CDW, CEVA, CLDT, CLH, CLX, CRL, CROX, CRTO, CSTE, CWEI, D, DDD, DIN, DLPH, DM, DNOW, DOC, EE, ENR, FCPT, FUN, GEL, HFC, HUM, HYH, ICE, ING, INSY, INXN, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LINC, LMOS, MDC, MEMP, MFA, MTOR, NBL, NSM, NVMI, ODP, ORBK, OXY, PERI, POR, RRD, SBGI, SC, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SMG, SMP, SPR, SR, SUM, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VER, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, XEL, ZTS
Thu, May 12, 6:05 PM
- Avista Corporation (NYSE:AVA) declares $0.3425/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.32%
- Payable June 15; for shareholders of record May 26; ex-div May 21.
Wed, May 4, 6:43 AM
- Avista (NYSE:AVA): Q1 EPS of $0.89 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $418.17M (-6.3% Y/Y) misses by $59.62M.
Tue, May 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ASC, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BDC, BUD, CDW, CHH, CLH, CPK, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CSTE, D, DLPH, DNOW, ECYT, EE, ENR, FUN, GEL, GNRC, GTE, HAIN, HE, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTWR, HYH, ICE, INXN, IONS, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LGND, MEMP, MFA, MMP, MOS, MPW, MTOR, NBL, NGS, NJR, NRZ, NVMI, NXTM, OMF, ONCE, ORBK, PCG, PCLN, RDC, RDS.A, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SERV, SHOP, SMP, SPAR, SR, SRE, SSTK, STRA, TGH, TGI, TMHC, TREE, TWX, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, WIX, ZTS
Mon, May 2, 7:59 AM
- April monthly performance was: -0.09%
- $0.16 in dividends were paid in April
- Top 10 Holdings as of 3/31/2016: Black Hills Corp (BKH): 2.43%, South Jersey Industries Inc (SJI): 2.18%, SJW Corp (SJW): 2.07%, New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR): 2.06%, MGE Energy Inc (MGEE): 2.04%, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (CBRL): 2.03%, WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): 2.01%, Clarcor Inc (CLC): 1.99%, California Water Service Group (CWT): 1.98%, Avista Corp (AVA): 1.98%
Wed, Feb. 24, 7:07 AM
- Avista (NYSE:AVA): Q4 EPS of $0.54 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $387.31M (-6.0% Y/Y) misses by $245.34M.
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
Fri, Feb. 5, 5:11 PM
- Avista (NYSE:AVA) declares $0.3425/share quarterly dividend, 3.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.33.
- Forward yield 3.65%
- Payable March 15; for shareholders of record Feb. 19; ex-div Feb. 17.
Mon, Jan. 4, 9:02 AM| Mon, Jan. 4, 9:02 AM
- December monthly performance was: -3.11%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: -7%
- $0.31 in dividends were paid in December
- Top 10 Holdings as of 11/30/2015: Vector Group Ltd (VGR): 1.82%, PBF Energy Inc Class A (PBF): 1.24%, UIL Holdings Corp (UIL): 0.96%, WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): 0.85%, B&G Foods Inc (BGS): 0.78%, Laclede Group Inc (LG): 0.76%, ALLETE Inc (ALE): 0.71%, SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS): 0.7%, Avista Corp (AVA): 0.67%, Theravance Inc (THRX): 0.66%
Nov. 6, 2015, 6:00 PM
- Avista (NYSE:AVA) declares $0.33/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 4.0%
- Payable Dec. 15; for shareholders of record Nov. 19; ex-div Nov. 17.
Nov. 4, 2015, 7:13 AM
- Avista (NYSE:AVA): Q3 EPS of $0.21 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $313.65M (+4.0% Y/Y) beats by $15.5M.