Avianca Holdings: An Attractive Airline Stock In The Current Low Oil Price Environment
- Avianca Holding S.A will benefit greatly from low oil prices.
- AVH's current share price is attractive due to strong dollar vs Colombian peso.
- Latin America's economic growth should favorably effect AVH earnings.
Emerging Markets Airline Stock - Avianca Holdings Is A Bargain
- Leading Latin American Airline Company.
- Revenue expected to increase yearly - Forward P/E of only 6.82.
- Trading below its cash levels.
Avianca Holdings Is Undervalued With Various Catalysts Lined Up
There are no Transcripts on AVH.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
AVH vs. ETF Alternatives
Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the joint efforts of the airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A., specializing in air cargo and passenger transportation. With an exceptional workforce of over 18,000 employees committed to providing a world class service, along with its... More
Other News & PR