Mon, Feb. 23, 5:26 PM
Oct. 31, 2014, 6:02 AM
Aug. 5, 2014, 12:05 PM
- Q2 adjusted FFO of $26M or $0.44 per share up 7% from a year ago. Dividend is $0.36.
- $82.7M of skilled nursing home acquisitions during quarter at blended initial cash yield of 9.8%.
- $110.5M of investments thus far in Q3 ($211.7M capital raise during Q2). The big one is $82M of acquisitions of assisted living facilities with an initial cash yield of 10%.
- Full-year AFFO guidance of $1.89-$1.93 per share is reaffirmed.
- Conference call is just getting underway
- AVIV -2.1%
- Previously: Aviv REIT misses by $0.02, misses on revenue
Aug. 5, 2014, 8:12 AM
Feb. 20, 2014, 8:17 AM
Nov. 7, 2013, 10:14 AM
Aug. 8, 2013, 10:04 AM
May 7, 2013, 8:16 AM
Aviv REIT Inc operates as a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust. The Company is engaged in the ownership and triple-net leasing of post-acute and long-term care skilled nursing facilities.
Other News & PR