SA Transcripts • Wed, Dec. 10
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Aug 25, 2011)
at MarketWatch.com (Feb 4, 2011)
Aviat Networks: Say No To Lone Star Proxy, Yes To Industry Consolidation
- Lone Start Value Management has filed a proxy supporting an alternative slate of board members in view of Aviat's poor performance.
- Evidence shows Aviat's performance has in fact been in-line and even superior to other specialist microwave vendors indicating problem is with industry rather than management.
- Proposed slate of board members from Lone Star is extremely weak and may accelerate problems at Aviat.
- Industry change is called for but changing the board at this time accomplishes nothing and therefore the incumbent board should be re-elected.
Why I'm Buying Aviat Networks Hand Over Fist
- Net cash represents nearly 70% of market capitalization.
- Currently trades for just 7% of revenue (EV/Revenue basis).
- Trades 30% below tangible book value.
- Management forecasting a return to profitability during second half of calendar 2014.
- Bullish long-term outlook in a growing industry.
Aviat Networks: This $1 Tech Stock Is Too Cheap To Ignore And Trading Near Cash Value
- This beaten down tech stock is too cheap to ignore at just about $1.50 per share, especially as it has over $1 per share in cash on the balance sheet.
- Aviat Networks has announced a significant cost savings program that is expected to save $18 to $20 million annually, which should contribute to profitability.
- This company has also been awarded a number of significant contracts and it sees a "growing pipeline of sales" which should boost financial results and the share price.
Aviat Networks Has a Lot to Prove: Sell, Watch and Wait
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
AVNW vs. ETF Alternatives
Aviat Networks, Inc. manufactures wireless networking products, solutions & services to mobile & fixed operators, private network operators, government agencies, transportation & utility companies, public safety agencies & broadcast network operators.
Other News & PR