Aviat Networks, Inc.NASDAQ
Thu, Sep. 8, 4:02 PM
Wed, Jul. 13, 10:38 AM
- Aviat Networks (AVNW +1.75%) announced that it has been awarded ~$5M contract by leading electric utility organization in Texas. The company will supply Eclipse hybrid microwave networking platform, IRU 600 EHP and ODU 600 radios and ProVision management software. The contract includes multi-year maintenance and support agreement.
- "Our ability to offer the most innovative microwave technology together with our long standing expertise in utility networks were key to winning this new business," said Michael Pangia, president and CEO, Aviat Networks.
Thu, Jun. 30, 3:00 PM
Mon, Jun. 13, 11:53 AM
- Aviat's (AVNW +1.3%) shareholders have signed off on a 1:12 reverse split. Shares will begin trading on a split-adjusted basis tomorrow.
- CEO Michael Pangia: "The reverse stock split will enable us to regain compliance with Nasdaq and remove any undue concerns from customers and suppliers regarding our listing status. We remain well positioned with our global customers and are seeing increasing demand for our products and services within the Private Network vertical. As previously announced, we are continuing to implement our plan to improve margins, lower expenses, and create a leaner, more agile business structure which we believe will bring us to profitability in the next fiscal year."
Wed, May 11, 4:04 PM
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:00 PM
- Aviat Networks (NASDAQ:AVNW): FQ2 EPS of -$0.08
- Revenue of $70.4M (-22.6% Y/Y)
Tue, Jan. 26, 4:04 PM
- Aviat (NASDAQ:AVNW) has landed a deal to provide IP/MPLS routers, microwave radios, and related services to an unnamed major Midwestern state public safety agency. The products are expected to be shipped this fiscal year (ends in June), with services delivered this fiscal year and next.
- Shares rose to $0.70 in regular trading. A new 52-week low of $0.59 was hit last Wednesday.
Dec. 2, 2015, 1:11 PM
- Aviat (AVNW +2.2%) has signed a $3.8M, 5-year, deal with "a specialized service provider network to provide critical emergency field support solutions."
- The deal augments an existing services agreement, and calls on Aviat to "deliver four-hour emergency on-site ground crew support, emergency on-site tower crew support and other critical product-support-related services for a complete end-to-end services solution."
- The microcap RF backhaul hardware firm's shares are up moderately. They remain down 39% YTD.
Nov. 12, 2015, 4:10 PM
- Aviat Networks (NASDAQ:AVNW): FQ1 EPS of -$0.02 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $79.6M (-3.4% Y/Y) misses by $2.4M.
Nov. 11, 2015, 5:35 PM
Oct. 1, 2015, 6:08 AM
- Aviat Networks (NASDAQ:AVNW): FQ4 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $87.8M (+2.8% Y/Y) beats by $5.3M.
Sep. 7, 2015, 5:35 PM
Sep. 4, 2015, 9:11 AM
Aug. 21, 2015, 12:12 PM
- Microwave networking firm Aviat Networks (NASDAQ:AVNW) is up 9.1% after raising its guidance for Q4 revenues, to a range of $85M-$88M from a previous $80M-$85M.
- That's against an expected $82.5M (one analyst). Trading today has surpassed the stock's average daily volume.
- The company will post its fiscal Q4 results on Sept. 8, with a conference call to follow at 4:30 p.m. that day. Expectations are for an EPS of -$0.03, up sequentially from Q3's -$0.10 and a year-ago result of -$0.13.
Jun. 26, 2015, 3:51 PM
- Aviat (NASDAQ:AVNW) is one of the few tech names posting big gains today. 493K shares have been traded, over 3x a 3-month daily average of 150K.
- The RF backhaul hardware vendor closed yesterday just $0.10 above a 52-week low of $1.09, and remains down 11% YTD.
May 14, 2015, 9:12 AM
- Ralph Marimon, QuickLogic's (NASDAQ:QUIK) CFO since 2008, is leaving to become Aviat's (NASDAQ:AVNW) CFO, effective May 26.
- No word yet on who will replace Marimon at QuickLogic. At Aviat, Marimon replaces Michael Shahbazian, who has been serving as interim CFO since last December (following the departure of Aviat's last permanent CFO, Ned Hayes).