Wed, May 4, 4:28 PM
Wed, Mar. 2, 12:14 AM
Nov. 5, 2015, 7:02 PM
- AxoGen (NASDAQ:AXGN): Q3 EPS of -$0.11 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $8.15M (+74.5% Y/Y) beats by $1.61M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:58 PM
- AxoGen (NASDAQ:AXGN): Q2 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $6.42M (+52.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.73M.
May 5, 2015, 5:10 PM
- AxoGen (NASDAQ:AXGN): Q1 EPS of -$0.16 in-line.
- Revenue of $4.95M (+57.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.16M.
Mar. 5, 2015, 5:24 PM
- AxoGen (NASDAQ:AXGN): Q4 EPS of -$0.35 misses by $0.20.
- Revenue of $4.79M (+60.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.17M.
Feb. 5, 2015, 12:45 PM
Dec. 18, 2014, 9:22 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap AxoGen (NASDAQ:AXGN) is up 16% premaket on light turnover. The stock looks like it will build on yesterday's 8% up move on a massive 17x surge in volume.
- There is no particular news driving the positive money flow although there has been steady insider buying over the last half of the year. CEO Robert Johnston bought 10K shares earlier this month at $3.06.
- AxoGen provides off-the-shelf nerve allografts for the surgical repair of peripheral nerve discontinuties.
Nov. 13, 2014, 6:41 PM
- AxoGen (NASDAQ:AXGN): Q3 EPS of -$0.19 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $4.67M (+57.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.54M.
Aug. 15, 2014, 12:48 PM
Aug. 4, 2014, 7:23 PM
Aug. 4, 2014, 6:13 PM
- AxoGen (NASDAQ:AXGN): Q2 EPS of -$0.21 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $4.21M (+47.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.78M.
Dec. 31, 2013, 12:46 PM
AxoGen, Inc. is a regenerative medicine company, which is focused on the science, development and commercialization of technologies for peripheral nerve solutions. The company's products include Avance Nerve Graft, AxoGuard Nerve Protector and AxoGuard Nerve Connector. The company was founded in... More
Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR